New Kid…..

• Thread starter Robbie62
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Robbie62

Hello friends, Rob here. Haven’t been a member long, just been lurking a lot.
I’ve been “farming” steadily for about 10 years indoors. I run 2 tents, a 4 X 2 with a 200 watt qb style led, 6” automatic ventilation system and a 4 X 4 with an HLG 550 rspec and same vent setup. Started growing using the Foxfarm products, still use the Ocean Forest soil, used advanced Nutrients for a while and GH….I’m all organic now and couldn’t be happier with my quality. Dr. Earth veg and bloom, ewc.
New kid

Current grow 4 X 2: Freebies from North Atlantic Seed Co., Diesel, photo. 4th week of flower, 60 - 70 day flower
New kid 2

New kid 2

4 X 4: Wedding Cake X Banana Buttercup, Square One Genetics, starting 3rd week of bloom, 60 - 65 day flower

Newty

Newty

Welcome!
I've said this a lot since I've been here but do you start your seeds directly in Ocean Forest after they germinate?
If so I recommend starting in 100% Happy Frog and when your transplant, mix 50/50 Ocean Forest and Happy Frog. Ocean Forest can cause nutrient burn. Just a tip if you every experience nute problems, I pretty much grow exclusively with this mix.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Good looking plants! You're going to have a nice harvest. Welcome to the farm!

R

Robbie62

Welcome!
I've said this a lot since I've been here but do you start your seeds directly in Ocean Forest after they germinate?
If so I recommend starting in 100% Happy Frog and when your transplant, mix 50/50 Ocean Forest and Happy Frog. Ocean Forest can cause nutrient burn. Just a tip if you every experience nute problems, I pretty much grow exclusively with this mix.
I’ve always started my seeds in straight OF and had no problems.
I’m planning my spring auto grow using Pro Mix HP amended with Dr. Earth.
Thanks for the info!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Welcome! If you’ve been lurking then I dont need to tell you lots of great info in here and really friendly knowledgeable folks : )

G

Growth

Hello friends, Rob here. Haven’t been a member long, just been lurking a lot.
I’ve been “farming” steadily for about 10 years indoors. I run 2 tents, a 4 X 2 with a 200 watt qb style led, 6” automatic ventilation system and a 4 X 4 with an HLG 550 rspec and same vent setup. Started growing using the Foxfarm products, still use the Ocean Forest soil, used advanced Nutrients for a while and GH….I’m all organic now and couldn’t be happier with my quality. Dr. Earth veg and bloom, ewc.
View attachment 2126969
Current grow 4 X 2: Freebies from North Atlantic Seed Co., Diesel, photo. 4th week of flower, 60 - 70 day flower
Those look absolutely amazing. I'd love some tips from you or maybe even chat with you somehow (maybe Reddit chat?). We always have ugly plants and yours look perfect. We follow all of the instructions we've read and watched, but never had anything like that...

We have a 4x4 AC Infinity tent and I'd really like to make the most of it. I don't know how many plants we can fit but I'd like to max it out and have nice beautiful plants like that.

Top Bottom