New Kid On the Block

• Thread starter moejammin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moejammin

Hey gang Im a first timer to a site like this. Im extremely psyched on cannabis and am here to learn. I will definately throw my two cents in when I can but ive only been at the cultivation aspect of our beloved for about a year and a half. I recently purchased an aeroponic growing unit so thats my "new thing" for the moment. Im eager to learn how my fellow farmers are doing it and share what I know as well.

M

moejammin

Hey gang I appreciate the welcomes Im psyched to see a reply from a fellow midwesterner as well as the rest. Here are a couple of strains I've been working on since I started growing. My first grow produced several males of different strains, instead of tossing them like most new growers i decided to cross the various males with clones i was blessed with from a friend that had been to Amsterdam the previous summer. The results were amazing and I believe there is still ALLOT more potential. Take a look

Picture 001
Picture 004
Picture 007
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice hefty gals bud :passingjoint:
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay:)

GTD

U

USApotluvr1

Welcome, moejammin'!

Welcome to the farm,bro'! Beautiful ladies you've grown out! Good luck on your harvest! potluvr

M

moejammin

Thanks guys-
Im not pretending to be a breeder but im devoted to my plants and love the thought of creating beautiful powerful buds. Dont know a whole lot about breeding yet but Im always reading. Here is a seed crop of some Northernberry that was crossed with itself, then pollinated with a strain my buddy called Wrecked. G13xTrainwreck is what he said but im not 100% sure. The plants in the previous pictures are being grown under a 400 watt hps and the plants in this picture are being grown under a 150 watt hps and a 85 watt cfl. I put together a little grow "cab" to keep the two cycles divided, its working quit well.

Picture 027
R

Rural_GrowOp

Welcome bro. Very nice setup in those pics. Healthy ladies. Keep it up.

M

moejammin

Here is a pic of the Northernberry that was crossed with itself, this is only part of one plant that was grown under a 400 watt hps.This cross produced huge yields! Out of those I picked a really sativa pheno and a super fruity one for the seed crop. There was also a pheno that seemed to have bigger buds than the others, have plans for future projects.

Picture 075
Picture 076
Picture 077
U

USApotluvr1

Welcome, moejammin'!

Looks like we have another mad scientist in our midst!! The more the merrier, bro'! potluvr

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Welcome Moejammin!!! Lovely ladies you got there bro!!!! You have come to the right place..... Your gonna love the farm...

Top Bottom