New Kids On the Block...

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordVane

LordVane

I love goats! They have so much character and personality. Smart too. Bet that lots keeps you well amused.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that sucks dude what happened, was that one of the twins. Did the mom take favs?

just happens once in a awhile mom rejects and kids need colostrum within 10 hours for a good start...

soserthc1

soserthc1

just happens once in a awhile mom rejects and kids need colostrum within 10 hours for a good start...
Does not the mom rejecting them say that they are sick ? Seemed to always be the case with my childhood pets , mind you they were dogs or cats but anytime the mother rejected them they would always die at some point even with human feeding .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Does not the mom rejecting them say that they are sick ? Seemed to always be the case with my childhood pets , mind you they were dogs or cats but anytime the mother rejected them they would always die at some point even with human feeding .
1st kidding mom did not know what to do, most do instinctively but once in awhile some do not....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
will take some pics today they grow fast......

north knect

north knect

wat a random thread lmao love it!! i just showed my gf the cute pics and then the one where the doeling was fallin out the mom in the sac and she gagged a little and hit me lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
wat a random thread lmao love it!! i just showed my gf the cute pics and then the one where the doeling was fallin out the mom in the sac and she gagged a little and hit me lol
Its the most wonderful thing to see. The momma cleans up the kids and they are up searching for the tittie as soon as they are dry, Next day they are out kicking up their heals and running and jumping around

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My Honeygirl, I love her the best.... Gave us 2 Beautiful twins. I just love to kiss them so soft and the sweet lanolin smell is awesome...
View attachment 410154
When petting Honeygirl if I stop she will kiss me right on my lips for more, very sweet....
DSC 0088

Heres diamond and Ruby...the 2 kids coming out of Honeygirl....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hey CM did you ever find out what killed your other goats?Nature replaces,crazy man.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey CM did you ever find out what killed your other goats?Nature replaces,crazy man.
Thinking an infection called clostridium, a gut infection, still waiting on tissue sample results..Have treated with a anti toxin made from horse piss, all look good....

Top Bottom