New Kush Drop No More....

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Good luck Karma hope you get this all worked out !!! Quick question do you think this trait is coming from the female or male parent ?

P

paulycali

Glad your sticking this one out :)

Your here to stay. A couple bumps don't hurt karma. You got this for sure and watch all those beans you sent out will be perfectly fine

Way to keep it real and continuing to be loyal and honest to us farmers

Keep up the good work and let the karma seeds continue to be popped :)

K

Karma Genetics

i think from the male part. but i can say for shure when any herms show in the biker and ghostrider OG. ( and non showed there and more where grown out)

All info i got is 1 tester beelze bubba and one mahayana. got more good reports then bad.

P

paulycali

I am still going to grab a pack

Especially those lovely WhiteOG'S :)

Aligee

Aligee

i think from the male part. but i can say for shure when any herms show in the biker and ghostrider OG. ( and non showed there and more where grown out)

All info i got is 1 tester beelze bubba and one mahayana. got more good reports then bad.

I would do my own test before anything else but thats what the tester stage is for you have a great fan base Karma G. !!!
you should be just fine Karma good luck AliGee!!!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
I say go on with the release with a fair warning to everyone interested. I def wanna grab a couple packs of the GhostRida.. Hoping for the best....

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea karma, your a straight up character in the thc game, don't pull out, regroup and things will full back into place. Good luck, im gonna buy some packs now!

G81

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
My White OG V2.0 r looking real good. Hope things work out. Again sorry for the delay on my test. I'm gonna have them in flower very soon. Keep ur head up Karma! Things will be fine bro. We all support u here on the farm. Shit happens sometime. U just have to work thru life's lil kinks.

K

Karma Genetics

Just got report from both testers sasying it proberly there fould.

The guy growing the beelze bubba, picked the male balls which where only showing a few next to the branch. and his plants are flower along like it didn't happen.

I think i jumped the gun on this one, was freaking out yesterday morning.

Maybe sensetive yes, full hermie gear no way hoozee

Onespark

Onespark

Whew! I for one support you 100%. I just harvested some Jack Cheddar (seven girls out of ten) and some SSSDH X Jack (3 phenotypes). All dank and I can't decide which one's to keep they are all a little different and amazing in their unique way. One of the SSSDH X JH is a diesel fueled mix of three way goodness that I will not be letting go. I finally have some Happy brother Sour diesel flowering and White fires coming next. Every bean I have ever popped from your work is inspiring and A+. Your parent selection is on point. Just know there are many of us out here behind what you are doing. You are going to come out of these situations stronger every time. Now, drop them beans.

R

red x

Just include a disclaimer bro
and let those of us that want to take a chance do it
Peace
ez

greenjoe

greenjoe

herms

only a few packs went out the door,

I can get them sorted if they have a problem, they can e-mail me at [email protected] in the future.

To be more clear.

I tested all myself not one herm found, got other testers not having any herms aswell, I got one tester growing mahayana he got 3 females he says they all hermed between week 2 and 4 .

Got one Beelze Bubba testers 6 females 3 herms.

Got another biker kush tester, no herms found he almost finishd.

Got 2 ghostrider og tester still going no herms found also.

got another mahayana tester going 7 females half flower no herms found.

They in there that is already proven for me now. they aint proper clean, like you expect from me, so i have to pull them.

altho they good ones are very f*cking damm good.

OH yeah White OG V2.0 is clean.
never mind.......just saw your last post.....hang in there

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
So.. is the drop gonna happen, or...??

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great News

Hope all your dreams come true, glad everything worked out for the better. When can we get these killer genetics, hope all is much better in your world take care

mal

K

Karma Genetics

yeah drop will come, Dont know if the post came yet. will check the tracking number.

But i expect logic will be listing them this week.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool.. thanks for the heads up Karma...

Latest posts

Top Bottom