New law in 2014? Sets the possession and grow limit for personal use at 12 pounds, and 99 plants, pe

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DeanCanna

Yeah, It should be legal. All this talk about dank everywhere though... The only stuff I see flooding the market is B grade stuff, trimmed by people who don't care at best. BUT, there sure has been a surplus of that kind.

That's because the market is dropping so quickly and the caregivers don't select the best product they can find or want to pay for it. I still try to put out the best product I can because that's how I do things, but I have friends that just say fuck it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Agreed!!
I have no problem with helping people... Shit my grandmother is dying of lung cancer and I am helping her medicate. But if you think that that all these clubs like 3 on one block as it is here in the valley is only in the business to help people, you are smoking too much. the way our laws are are at the moment the sick can get as much as they want. So if the only reason you want to see it legalized fully is so that you feel justified in what you do, go for it. But if you are truly a "caregiver" how about you make sure that every one of your customers it legitimately sick.

Essentially, We currently have a system that supports the sick. If this is your goal, then you should be lobbying for stricter rules on the distribution of cards so that people that are abusing the system to get high are weeded out, pardon the pun. Although, if you don't care about that issue and you want it available to everyone to have access and you are in the business then you should think about what will be the best for your margins rather than going holier than thow on how it's for the sick.

And yes personally I like the gray area. It keeps the business personal and the big boys out. As for making more money it seams to me the "caregivers" are the ones that are making all the money off the sick and fake sick. Charging street prices for a cheaper and cheaper product doesn't seam like these people really care.

Again just my 2.
Just to be clear, I am My wife's Caregiver in more ways than providing her canna meds..
but
Who are You Or I to say who is "sick" and who is not?
Some folks would say That I am a "rec user"... But it helps me cope with my anxiety ...

I dont need a doctor....I just need weed

I think everyone should have access..No fucking cards!
No Doctors!
It's a harmless but very helpful herb!!!!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Agreed!!
I have no problem with helping people... Shit my grandmother is dying of lung cancer and I am helping her medicate. But if you think that that all these clubs like 3 on one block as it is here in the valley is only in the business to help people, you are smoking too much. the way our laws are are at the moment the sick can get as much as they want. So if the only reason you want to see it legalized fully is so that you feel justified in what you do, go for it. But if you are truly a "caregiver" how about you make sure that every one of your customers it legitimately sick.

Essentially, We currently have a system that supports the sick. If this is your goal, then you should be lobbying for stricter rules on the distribution of cards so that people that are abusing the system to get high are weeded out, pardon the pun. Although, if you don't care about that issue and you want it available to everyone to have access and you are in the business then you should think about what will be the best for your margins rather than going holier than thow on how it's for the sick.

And yes personally I like the gray area. It keeps the business personal and the big boys out. As for making more money it seams to me the "caregivers" are the ones that are making all the money off the sick and fake sick. Charging street prices for a cheaper and cheaper product doesn't seam like these people really care.

Again just my 2.
I agree with you in many ways : people are taking advantage of the system, thats not bad people, thats a bad system. Thats why government's world wide are struggling to hide the smell of their shit: except i think to many people, now that cannabis has become "medicinal"(it always has been), judge others who medicate that don't have a physical ailment; most people don't smoke cannabis because they have a physical ailment but rather a mental one, even if they don't know it. Exponetially more people, globally, are afflicted with mental illness rather then physical so to me it hurts to see people judge others based on the fact that they don't have a "visible" illness or one that causes chronic physical pain. Mental and emotional pain can be much worse at times and vice-versa. If you ask me we simply live ina time of globally failing systems that People, Citizens, are going to have to change.....anyways Take it easy

D

DeanCanna

Just to be clear, I am My wife's Caregiver in more ways than providing her canna meds..
but
Who are You Or I to say who is "sick" and who is not?
Some folks would say That I am a "rec user"... But it helps me cope with my anxiety ...

I dont need a doctor....I just need weed

I think everyone should have access..No fucking cards!
No Doctors!
It's a harmless but very helpful herb!!!!

I agree with this but like the previous post mentioned the system is broken. Personally I don't care who uses cannabis, as long as they know the risks and are of age. (Contrary to popular belief there are side affects as with over use of any drug.) but knowing the politics involved I personally would like to keep the market Less commercialized by large corporations. Unless there were regulations in place to limit this I could see a whole micro economies disappearing. Think Walmart taking over a small town with shit products. Sure it's available and cheap... But what about the economic fallout to the people that support their families with a few little lights.

Top Bottom