New Leafs turning BRIGHT Green - Please help!

• Thread starter Mogabie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogabie

Mogabie

Those sized plants should be getting 5ml per gallon of each, calmag, micro, grow and bloom.

Thank you for the help. So I'm using this feeding schedule I got from Mr. Canucks Grow on YouTube and this is what he was his feeding schedule for Hydroponics Autoflowers
Week 1
weeks 2 - 4.PNG
Weeks 5   6
Weeks 7   8
Weeks 9   10

This is what I've been using since I started the growth. Any suggestions?

Weeks 2   4
Mogabie

Mogabie

SF1000 & sf2000 at 100% 12" from tops and loving it

Thank you for the help. Adjusting light now. I was afraid of Light Burn i read about so I contacted Spider farm and this is what they sent me so I decided to put them a little under 18'' but after seeing that your plants don't got light burn, I will adjust mine. Thank you for the help!
Unnamed

Growgod420

Growgod420

Is coco better then soil for indoor? I need to research that, I dont understand at all how 1 plant could get 4 gallons of water a day lol
Soil is nice since you don't water so much but in coco as soon as flower started hard to keep the 5 gallon pots wet. 70/30 blend coco

422src

422src

Thank you for the help. Adjusting light now. I was afraid of Light Burn i read about so I contacted Spider farm and this is what they sent me so I decided to put them a little under 18'' but after seeing that your plants don't got light burn, I will adjust mine. Thank you for the help!
I was going by that chart for a while but gradually brought the light down and watched for any bleaching or burn, they reacted well so left them there. Just keep watching for signs of stress. I'm growing 303 OG, indica strain, they're so compact, up to 6-7 nods at 10" tall because of effective full spec lighting

Mogabie

Mogabie

Does anyone here have a proper hydroponics feeding schedule? Im using this one from Mr. Canucks Grow on YouTube
Week 1
Weeks 2   4
Weeks 5   6
Weeks 7   8
Weeks 9   10

But apparently, my plants are not liking it. Now they are curling up like tacos. They were not like this in the morning.

kyLman

kyLman

Taco is usually heat/light stress. How are you heating your tent?

Mogabie

Mogabie

Taco is usually heat/light stress. How are you heating your tent?

Thank you for the reply!

The tent temp varies from 75 °F - 77 °F. I haven't had the need to use the heater in the past week but when I did then, I use a small space heater. The light it's 17'' away from the canopy

kyLman

kyLman

Thank you for the reply!

The tent temp varies from 75 °F - 77 °F. I haven't had the need to use the heater in the past week but when I did then, I use a small space heater. The light it's 17'' away from the canopy
How's airflow?

I live in Michigan, although today is warm...I've had to use spare heaters and when I did... I had transpiration issues if I didn't have enough airflow. It would create large pockets of warm/dry air that plants had a hard time dealing with. I ended up placing a 6" fan over the top of the space heater so when it does kick on, it'll disperse better.

I hope my short lived experience helps.

Mogabie

Mogabie

I have a fan on the top side of the tent on high. Should I get a bigger fan?

20210308 134415
20210308 134351

kyLman

kyLman

I would look into oscillating fans, to be plant height. I'm sure the one on the top of tent helps, more airflow is good. I found a few "scratch+dent" fans on amazon for 10$ and they work as expected.

I too am guessing light intensity - back it down to a % they were comfortable at.

Mogabie

Mogabie

I would look into oscillating fans, to be plant height. I'm sure the one on the top of tent helps, more airflow is good. I found a few "scratch+dent" fans on amazon for 10$ and they work as expected.

I too am guessing light intensity - back it down to a % they were comfortable at.

Thank you for the reply. I'll get an oscillating fan and bringing light to 80% seeing that is when the light starts getting dimer

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

You need one over the top of the plants and one on the bottom of the tent. In opposite sides. Like this. Having one on the top blowing on the light is good. But you need something for airflow above the canopy and below it. Not hitting it directly but facing the wall so it bounces off.

Mogabie

Mogabie

You need one over the top of the plants and one on the bottom of the tent. In opposite sides. Like this. Having one on the top blowing on the light is good. But you need something for airflow above the canopy and below it. Not hitting it directly but facing the wall so it bounces off.

Thank you for the reply. and the visual aid! 😎👍

422src

422src

I was going by that chart for a while but gradually brought the light down and watched for any bleaching or burn, they reacted well so left them there. Just keep watching for signs of stress. I'm growing 303 OG, indica strain, they're so compact, up to 6-7 nods at 10" tall because of effective full spec lighting
. After 7 weeks flowering
IMG 6925

freezeland2

freezeland2

If you hydro grow having a quality EC and PH meter is a necessity. PH will rise as the plants consume nutrients. The feed guides for mixing nutrients are just that, a guide. But you got to know what your EC levels are to be sure the plants are not being over or under fed. Adjust your nutrients accordingly based on the EC reading.

mancorn

mancorn

An iron deficiency can give you super yellow/white growth tips and is often caused by high pH.

Top Bottom