New Leaves Curl.nitro Tox Or Root Bound?

• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

I have a power plant its a sative. Groing in happy frog with canna nutes. In week 3 of flower. Only the top new leaves are looking like nitro tox. Im flushing it today thinking thats the problem. All my other strains i got are doing good its just this one shes fighting me. I got red cookies. Og flo. Panama white. Incred bulk. Purp kush. White widow .pampil moouse.and red purps. Every one is doing great just the power plant is curling its growth has slowed also.if its not nitro tox could it be root bound???

boston toker

boston toker

1473042049520 223854148

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm with these guys, too much N, maybe too much water, maybe too much everything. Cut your feeding of this girl down to 1/8th what you've been giving her.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm with all of the above looks like N tox to me. With a possibility of rootz being bound as well. The plant will often droop as well with overwatering.

What size pot that gurl in? and how long has it been in that size pot?

boston toker

boston toker

Thanks everyone. Thats what i figured i was flushing when i posted this . for the hell of it im gona throw her in a new pot anyways.shes in a 3 gallon i never use 3 always 5 gallon minimum guess this is y..i guess i just got lazy with her but mixing 10 gallons of feed i just give them all the same ppm . typical woman she just wants her own attention from me

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Typical Sativa woman, kind of. They seem to like being neglected a bit.

boston toker

boston toker

I think we were all wrong i think it was from being in the corner of the tent and not getting enough light in her canopy cuz she a tall bitch

Top Bottom