new light question, combining? newbie

• Thread starter BC_August
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BC_August

I recently got my hands on one of these

how many plants could i feasibly grow with this light? and is it okay to couple this with a cheap blurple? or would that confuse the plant.

space is 3x3

Getting feminized seeds here is pretty impossible, so im hoping to get 8 seedlings going with and hopefully get at least 3-4 females, from what ive researched online, 3 in a 3x3 is possible, although some claim crazy numbers like 8 etc.

Im growing ruderalis indica (sensi seeds) for the high CBD for medical purposes, and from what ive read they grow kinda small so maybe ill go for four.

The though behind putting my blurple in there and any other lights i have is to hopefully get like 8 seedlings mature enough to sex them, then if i have excess females i can gift them to friends and keep my 3-4.
I'm worried that having a proper full spectrum light then some blurples might confuse the plant, hermi them or something.

any thoughts?

PS - im a complete newbie please go easy.

growsince79

growsince79

I recently got my hands on one of these

how many plants could i feasibly grow with this light? and is it okay to couple this with a cheap blurple? or would that confuse the plant.

space is 3x3

Getting feminized seeds here is pretty impossible, so im hoping to get 8 seedlings going with and hopefully get at least 3-4 females, from what ive researched online, 3 in a 3x3 is possible, although some claim crazy numbers like 8 etc.

Im growing ruderalis indica (sensi seeds) for the high CBD for medical purposes, and from what ive read they grow kinda small so maybe ill go for four.

The though behind putting my blurple in there and any other lights i have is to hopefully get like 8 seedlings mature enough to sex them, then if i have excess females i can gift them to friends and keep my 3-4.
I'm worried that having a proper full spectrum light then some blurples might confuse the plant, hermi them or something.

any thoughts?

PS - im a complete newbie please go easy.
No problem mixing lights. Plants love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom