New lights from @dankight maxsis 1200w dual switch veg/bloom

• Thread starter ChroniklyCrazy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChroniklyCrazy

ChroniklyCrazy

All thanks to a long time friend I'm able to have an actual grow light...my setup ain't perfect but ay this shit made everything worth while I appreciate u my dude and I know u gone grow some dank.....so very happy with the product def 5 stars 2 fans built into the back makes it great for keeping cool and it's cool to the touch I promise ya....pulls I think 200ws and pushes 1200 so looking really good on this buy

New lights from dankight maxsis 1200w dual switch vegbloom
New lights from dankight maxsis 1200w dual switch vegbloom 2
New lights from dankight maxsis 1200w dual switch vegbloom 3
Nugg

Nugg

Hope it was supper cheap or free..it's 268 watts..that's it...I'm sure it'll grow decent smoke in a 2×2' area... excited to see...

ChroniklyCrazy

ChroniklyCrazy

Hope it was supper cheap or free..it's 268 watts..that's it...I'm sure it'll grow decent smoke in a 2×2' area... excited to see...
This is the mcu1200 dude lol I don't think you know what you're talking about its energy only pulls 255ws but pushes 1200

ChroniklyCrazy

ChroniklyCrazy

Even says it on the back it says it draws 255 actual power 1200😂😂😂

Nugg

Nugg

Ok..sorry .. didn't realize you knew so much about LEDs.....smfh.

ChroniklyCrazy

ChroniklyCrazy

Ok..sorry .. didn't realize you knew so much about LEDs.....smfh.
Dude there are 120 PC's of 10w LEDs what's 10*120 .....I think you might need to return to school bud

Anthem

Anthem

This is the mcu1200 dude lol I don't think you know what you're talking about its energy only pulls 255ws but pushes 1200
What you are actually getting from the wall outlet is 255 watts, it would be impossible for the light to push the watts up to 1200 watts without some additional equipment I am not going to get into that. And yes you have 120 10 watt LED's, but that does not mean they are running at 100 percent output. LED's are not run at full capacity. Full Capacity will reduce the life of the LED. You have a light that at best would flower a 3'x 3' area and realistically 2' x 2'.
The bummer of all of this is the Chinese LED's are totally misleading. You have to do your homework to understand what you are really getting. The manufacturers go so far as to set up websites and false clams to get your money. It is a totally bummer because you think you got the shit but you only got shit.

Top Bottom