5x Grand daddy purple orginal by grand daddy purple seeds
4x dreamcatcher by gage green genetics
3x qleaner by tga
3x agent orange by tga
3x jacks cleaner 2 by tga
1x mango tango by elemental
1x afternoon delight by crockett family farms
1x sour banana sherbet by crockett famiy farms
looking/hoping for a keeper with everything wouldnt mind some of that purple plant pollen from a gdp either. everything is currently in rapid rooters im going to wait another couple days and transplant them into some one gallons. I will try to keep up with pics hopefully i should have updates every week or 2. im running coco pots on auto water, hand water in veg, i hope to have clones taken and one gals into flower by march 15,give or take a week, so we should be looking around june for smoke report and selection time. I'm using 2x apache at600 as my light source, currently finishing up my first crop with these apaches right now, things are looking good. I'm using botanicares line the only thing i do a little different is i use the soil formula for my bloom, i add protekt and i also use floralicious plus by gen hydro from veg through bloom. this is my first post on the site looking forward to getting some feedback and perfecting my craft.

Junk

Junk

Just got my seed orders in and just popped:
5x Grand daddy purple orginal by grand daddy purple seeds
4x dreamcatcher by gage green genetics
3x qleaner by tga
3x agent orange by tga
3x jacks cleaner 2 by tga
1x mango tango by elemental
1x afternoon delight by crockett family farms
1x sour banana sherbet by crockett famiy farms
looking/hoping for a keeper with everything wouldnt mind some of that purple plant pollen from a gdp either. everything is currently in rapid rooters im going to wait another couple days and transplant them into some one gallons. I will try to keep up with pics hopefully i should have updates every week or 2. im running coco pots on auto water, hand water in veg, i hope to have clones taken and one gals into flower by march 15,give or take a week, so we should be looking around june for smoke report and selection time. I'm using 2x apache at600 as my light source, currently finishing up my first crop with these apaches right now, things are looking good. I'm using botanicares line the only thing i do a little different is i use the soil formula for my bloom, i add protekt and i also use floralicious plus by gen hydro from veg through bloom. this is my first post on the site looking forward to getting some feedback and perfecting my craft.
I'd love to see how you do...keep us updated. Is this your first plant run?

DotCom

DotCom

Thank you. No this isn't my first plant run. I have been running everything in my description except the at600s. I am new to LEDs, I use to run a normal thousand watt hps next to a gavita. here is how the at600 is doing on my deathstar at day 30. Real excited to use these lights to pheno hunt these beans.

I'd love to see how you do...keep us updated. Is this your first plant run?
thanks! me too fingers crossed
Great lineup. Interested to see what you find

P1000029
DotCom

DotCom

Everything is moving along nicely. Except for the qleaner,one seed did not pop but i got a set of twins so still 3 qleaner strong, and GDP. For some some reason I lost 2 of the GDP in the move from the dome to pots everything else did fine. I would like to take clones in 3 or 4 weeks I am hoping to get them happy enough to do so.

P1000058
DotCom

DotCom

Hello,
I made my goal of clones taken by march. Day 1 of flower ended up being march 27th. After culling males i ended up with
2x agent orange
2x qleaner
2x jack's cleaner 2
2x dream catcher
2x grandaddy purp
1x mango tango
1x afternoon delight
Since I am coming up on the end of week 4 I wanted to give an update on smells. On a side note everything is given a numerical value based on how fast it rooted after being planted. (Ex AO#1 rooted faster than AO#3)
I will add pictures of things this sometime this week.
Gdp#1=smells like fresh skittles or pink starbursts steadily getting funkier as time progresses
Gdp#3=candy smelling as well with a little citrus
Dream catcher#4= sweet diesel smell, a little leggy but ver resinous
Dream catcher#1= a little bland on the smell, looks to be a havier yielder lighter resin production than other
Qleaner#1= swelling nicely, pine sol kind of smell, moderate trichs
Qleaner#2 (the twin that ended up female)= really late trich production and there isnt much there to speak of but smells of funky lemon
Agent orange#1= taller of the two more resinous generic candy smell im not a fan of
Agent orange #3= cramy orange almost dreamsicle orange not really resinous but passable
Jacks cleaner 2 both phenos are identical right now in heighth smell and trich production wich is lemony kind of candy smell moderate resin a little stretchy
Mango tango= tallest thing among the few light on resin no aparent smell yet.
Afternoon delight= most resinous one of everything smells like super sweet strawberry candy
Side note, sour banana sherbet ended up being a male so I have another seed popped and in veg right now. Fingers crossed for female. I kept the male and harvested pollen already. He smelled like funky sour bananas and I would love to have a female that smelled like that.
so far my most favorite things are bothe the phenos of GDP, agent orange 3, I really cant pick which lemon one I like the most probably the JC2

DotCom

DotCom

Ok so everything has been chopped I have Photos of everything on chop day May take me a bit to upload them all I tried to take a plant shot and bud shot for everything. I will upload a cured smell and taste review in a week or two as well.

This is Agent Orange #3 the pheno that smelled like tangerine and orange, but also has bud structure that I am not a fan of. I am going to run her again and see if I can get better results otherwise she will be done.
P1000108

Agent Orange #1 (long shot)-This pheno was a little taller, definetly a heavier yielder that pheno #3, The smell is just a little too candy for my tastes.
P1000109

Agent orange #1 (close shot)
P1000110

DotCom

DotCom

Grandaddy Purp #3 (plant shot)- This was the more sturdy and heavier yielding of the two the smell at chop was more sweet grapy smell over the funk. This pheno was a little light on the resin production
P1000111

Grandaddy Purp #3 (bud shot)
P1000112

Grandaddy Purp #1(plant shot)- This one didn't put out much weight and had trouble supporting the nugs it did produce. It ended up needing stakes. This one had more of a funk over sweetness to it and to tell the truth reminded me, smell and appearance, of the purple Nepalese that I run. this one was also a better resin producer than the other
P1000113

Grandaddy Purp #1(bud shot)
P1000114

Qleaner (plant shot)-This smells the most like lemons even when compaired to either of the jacks cleaner2 that were also run. A little light on resin. Nice looking dense nugs with a decent yield. as long as taste and high hold through I will be keeping her around.
P1000116

Qleaner (bud shot)-
P1000117

Qleaner Twin (plant shot)- This is the twin that ended up female. This plant produced the least amount of thrichs that I have ever seen. Lemon skunk kind of smell to it. Also the lightest yeilder of the bunch. Safe to say will not run her again.
P1000118

Qleaner Twin (bud shot)
P1000119

P1000116
P1000117
DotCom

DotCom

Jacks Cleaner 2 #2(plant shot)- Both Phenos Smelled very similar, pinesol candy, the only difference being resin production. This is the one that seemed to have more resin
P1000120

jacks Cleaner 2 #2(bud shot)
P1000121

Jacks Cleaner 2 #3 (plant shot)- This pheno had a funny bud structure maybe a little heavier than her sister lacked resin
P1000122

Jack Cleaner 2 #3( bud shot)
P1000123

Mango Tango (plant shot)- This strain has barely any smell to it, pineapple kinda. Really stretch not a lot of trichs. Good looking yeilder though.
P1000124

Mango Tango (bud shot)
P1000125

Afternoon Delight (plant shot)- Light yeilder but man does she smell of strawberries. good trich production. Small dense nugs.
P1000126

Afternoon Delight (bud shot)
P1000127

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Liking the look of that GDP #3 ..throw up nug pics if you get a chance
Bet it's smelling great over there. Ran the qleaner b4 and got one or 2 mutant type under performers. Surprised the JC2 was a little light in the resin department having run a few JC hybrids in the past.
Keep the pics coming

edit: didn't see the last post, afternoon delight looks delish

DotCom

DotCom

Dream Catcher #4 (plant shot)- One of my favorites this run to tell the truth a little stretchy but good yield and smells like a fruity OG. Turned real purple pretty early on. Pointy buds.
P1000130

Dream Catcher #4 (bud shot)
P1000131

Dream Catcher #1 (plant shot)- not too many thrichs on this one just as stretchy with maybe a slightly higher yield. With squared off buds real similar smell to her sister.
P1000132

Dream Catcher #1 (bud shot)
P1000133

DotCom

DotCom

Liking the look of that GDP #3 ..throw up nug pics if you get a chance
Bet it's smelling great over there. Ran the qleaner b4 and got one or 2 mutant type under performers. Surprised the JC2 was a little light in the resin department having run a few JC hybrids in the past.
Keep the pics coming

edit: didn't see the last post, afternoon delight looks delish
Yes I am really excited to taste the afternoon delight I have real high hopes! These pics were from a couple days ago when I chopped. I will be able to upload another round of dried bud pics when ever I report on the taste. The one pheno of JC2 that I ran had a fair amount it wasn't soaked as much as I was hoping I still have a couple seeds left I may pop soon. The qleaners yes I ended up with the set of twins and an odd growing female. I do like the non-twin qleaner I have. This next time I have 2 Jilly Bean I just popped and the other sour banana sherbet freebie I had. The male Sour banana sherbet smelled like funky bananas really ensured that if I dont get the female this time I will order a pack. I took pollen off the male.

Latest posts

Top Bottom