New...maybe Not Really Though

• Thread starter Redbluffer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redbluffer

Redbluffer

Been member here on Farm for decent amount of years just never got super active and then IG came and good ol forum days were slowly missed. I'm 2nd gen farmer, nothing big, nothing small, come end of fall I'll have some full trees outside. Have become more indoor guy but I've never missed an OD season. This year were hunting ton of Sour, og/chem, Citrus Farmer and various others seeds, those above are in 50+ category find winners for outside and in. I love phenohunting, kinda strayed away over last year or so taken in some prized cuts and some of cutesy, hype stuff of the day. Won pic of the month, that girl impresses all with her looks and man if she had more nose she'd be in very special, she's still worthy keep around in my eyes. Some of y'all I notice the names but anyone feel free to hit me up if need be. I'm trying to find a home to share various things, IG temp suspended me over email acct domain going down. Good hunting friends, happy harvests always...PS I'm having first bout with PM, sulphur not option in this room, been using mites&mildew (great product) but I'm open to all suggestions.
Current tests
Sophisticated Lady x F. Toast
Relentless OG x Fire Cookie
GG4 x Fire Cookie
Snowman x (Animal x Wi-Fi TK)
Headbanger mix
Skunkdog x I95
Rebel Sour 2.0
OG Chem bx2
Zkittlez bx1 & Tommy Lee

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Subbed. It sounds like you're running some nice stuff. Im excited to see what you find man, have you started popping any yet?
Sorry to hear about the pm, that can be a serious bitch

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

@Redbluffer Procidic2 brotha you'll thank me later, promise ya. Or Regalia is great, but procidic is the first for Cannabis use label on the market and works. Haven't seen pm in over 2 years now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom