New med farmer from okanagan

• Thread starter Casper13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casper13

Hi fellow farmers! Just a quick intro about myself.I am a new licensed med farmer and have been interested in horticulture for over 30 years and currently own and run my own hydro store in the sunny okanagan.I have been reading alot of the threads on thc farmer here now for sometime and am quite impressed with the incredible extent of some of the farmers knowledge and advise.One farmer in particular is Doubled and his very successful high flo super DWC system.Anyways,nice to be here and keep up the good work farmers. cheers

C

Casper13

my bluetooth ladies

bucket system with bluetooth 27 days into flower

100 1649
100 1638
A

azmatis

welcome to the farm casper, looks awesome man!!
greetings from another farmer from b.c
respect azmatis

B

billybadazz

Looks like someone has been doing a lot of MPB thread studying!! nice job

C

Casper13

:passingjoint:Well thank you northone.This is actually my second run with my bucket system.I have always been a short plant (rockwool on tables) grower for many years so,this growing large tree's in this type of system is relatively new to me!I actually made my system up before I discovered this THC farmer site and read all the great threads and amazing results from DD's MPB system.It is mind boggleing how well he and that system produce.I picked up alot of good ideas from his system and this THC farmer site and will be making changes to my system when I finish my current round.Again, great site and happy to be a part of the farming community. cheers, Casper13

C

Casper13

Thanks farmers, and glad to be here! Keep up all the great work. cheers, Casper13

Latest posts

Top Bottom