new medi grow - where do i start???

• Thread starter DRONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DRONER

DRONER

So im waiting for an approval license for my Medi license to be a registered grower in canada. I decided to apply for my license since the new laws passed n canada for mandatory sentences for any illegal grow with 6 plants or more ( 6 months minimum in the penetentiary).
Ive only ever grown outdoors, i would describe as medium size grow.
basically to get the go ahead to grow for the government in canada, they need to approve your location, your elecctrical, your security measures and your safe room for storage of the plant matter. no limits on watts or # of lights being used, only the number of actual plants is restricted,

My application is for roughly 20 patients, per patient im growing for im allowed 15 plants. no limits on watts or number of lights i can use.

Growing Location

Large garage 20x40 in size, ground floor is roughly 12 foot ceilings, with an attic 8 foot ceilings same dimensions as ground floor except with a sloped ceiling.

Basically my main question would be, am i out of my mind starting a large scale grow as a first time? i have alot of resources of people around me who can help with troubleshooting or problems, but i dont want anyone to know what im doing! the less people who know the better!

what is the easiest way to pull of a first time indoor grow ( strains to use? soil vs coco? 1000W HIDs? C02?.

Im looking for a reference liist of what i need and step by step how to guide.

really sorry my thread is somewhat all over the place, maybe im asking to many questions at once!

really appreciate ANY info or comments you guys might have!

thanks again
DR

DRONER

DRONER

Forgot to ask the main question.
Because there is no restriction on # of lights i can use, is there an advantage to growing a smaller amount of plats per light ( grow 1-3 massive plants) vs 8-12 plants per light??? trying to get the most yield out of the restricted # of plants i can have legally!

thanks again

sky high

sky high

i would suggest you roll up about a 1/4 oz into joints and start reading the threads here on the farm that showcase larger grows. It won't make ya a gardener but it should open yer eyes a bit.

Gonna guess most folks here will tell you that you need to walk before you can run. Hell..a few will even be cruel....(LOL..."barnboy' anyone??) but they are tellin it straight whatever they say.

good luck.

DRONER

DRONER

thanks SH appreciate the direction to look, believe me i know first hand that gaining experience on the smaller scale is definately the smartest way to start. pulling of a perfect grow on a larger scale is definately a combiantion of knowldge, experience and alot of time and hard work!
knowledge is the key to success, ive got 9 monthhs to read and learn everything i can before i start my construction of my room and start to farm! ive learnt alot about farrming outdoors, but its a whole different environment inside a building!

thanks

DR

DRONER

DRONER

is there a thread section anywhere solely based on larger scale grows? having difficulty finding helpful threads in this area!

DRONER

DRONER

what is the easiest way to pull of a first time indoor grow ( strains to use? soil vs coco? 1000W HIDs? C02?.
strain im thinking of starting iwth beginners strain ( M39) almost grows itself some would say! also going to start with organic soil in 5-10 gallon buckets..

sky high

sky high

Posts by jackmayoffer would be a place to start. His large scale grows are super clean and something most Farmers would duplicate if they had the space, time, and yes...BALLS.

Find another strain, bro. I would suggest spending time here...reading and asking knowledgeable questions (things not easily found in the threads)...and then when logic gets THCBay up and running again....BUY SOME SEEDS and find your own mom/dank/etc.

TIP: Most folks call M-39 "Beasters".....and it would be (always is) a buzzkill to grow something that isn't in favor and has a stigma attached to it if yer gonna do all of that work/spend all this cash/invest all of the time needed to be successful

s h

Latest posts

Top Bottom