New Medical grower from the Mitten

• Thread starter ugmjfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ugmjfarmer

Hey everybody-

I am an experienced grower from Michigan and a current caregiver and participant of our state's new Medical MJ Program.

Glad to be here and hopefully will be contributing much. I am currently running a gifted Hindu Kush that yields well and smells wonderful without being overpowering. I am hoping to learn some more and explore some wonderful medical strains as well as teach anything I learned along the way.

:scared0016: Don't beat on me too much!

M

Monkey

right on ugmjfarmer....

I love Michigan got many friends there..Glad you guys got the MMJ...Thank the good lord

Well good luck with the Hindu...there are killer genetics here.

Take care

Monkey:animal0057:

N

N3v3R

welcome to the family brother. if you have any questions just ask. peace

G

guanoman

Welcome fellow mitt citizen.Hows your summer goin?im also an experienced grower enjoying the new laws here.Not a provider yet but interested in producing strains and clones suited for this northern area making them ready and available for patients and caregivers.I personlly prefer the indica strains for pain relief but anyways, welcome to the farm.from what ive seen here,i really like and im sure you will too!

U

ugmjfarmer

Awesome thanks everybody for welcoming me here. I'm sure I'll find a home here. Looks to be lots of good knowledge afloat. I learned air-layering here, first time I had seen that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom