New Member! Battling Some Wpm Then These Nymph Thrips Show Up! Help Please~

• Thread starter CheckPlease
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CheckPlease

So this is my second run with Coco in a 8'x4'x~6.5ish tent and I used mostly 3 gal smart pots so I can fit more plants but this time instead of using nirvana's feminized seeds, I went and picked up clones from my local dispensary... I'm going to give them a root drench with SM-90, monterey w spinosad, cal mag and some root enhancer or something in the morning since I fed them w 1420 ppm day before yesterday.

OH btw I use LED's..second run but I added a viparspectra which is supposed to be equivalent to 1000w hps
already had the same brand but the "600w" also got a G8LED that only uses 240w (full spectrum) so I'm about to order the 90w boost for flower which has good reviews..got a little 150w globalstar too that I added late in the last run to help with the yield/dankness lol maybe because im using coco loco this time im getting these bugs but im scared ahh tell me if i did the right thing by my root drench or hopefully i get a reply before i do it..sorry for the essay.

My first post so I wanted you to get an idea of what I'm working with...I'm also ordering a magnifying glass so maybe I can take a picture of these orange little wormlike devils but they are super tiny right now and I squished like close to 20 in these past 2 days cuz they don't have wings and are very slow..also I'm now in week 4 of flower as of yesterday which has been making me go mad that I needed to stop lurking these forums and actually join and learn from you veterans and hopefully help others in the process..I've got 5 indoor grows under my belt and 2 outdoor..this is the first time I've had to deal with so much wpm plus never seen these little orange nymph thrips before...when i grew outdoor my first time i used to call them ninja's cuz they were so hard to grab!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pix always help. But, based on your description of how these little things are moving, I would guess that they're plant eaters. I don't know that SM-90 is a good thing to use as a root drench. I think the most important thing(s) do keep in mind right now are don't overlove, identify the creatures and treat only IF necessary.

And, welcome to the farm. :)

C

CheckPlease

IMG 0146
IMG 0135
IMG 0142
IMG 0144

C

CheckPlease

first pic in the middle dead center of it you can see a little spec...i squish them w my fingers and the sugar leaves always make them move even slower lol ok well i just need to make it another 4-5 more weeks and any information or comments / advice would be awesome..if you have any questions for me as well feel free to ask!!
IMG 0137
IMG 0139

C

CheckPlease

Just want to make sure by over love you mean don't touch em too much or like stress on it? I'm just trying the defoliate technique and not just lollipopping so I've been training them since veg to be able to handle it more without stressing them out and killing them or perhaps turning them into hermaphrodites which has happened before due to a friend going in and defoliating hard in week 4 without my permission! So I was scared to remove too many fan leaves and stuff but honestly I don't really have a choice right now...

Anyone know if removing whole branches would stress them out more than just removing some nodes/fan leaves?

C

CheckPlease

first 3 pics berry white.. last 2 pics tahoe og.. also just made some rosin today lol i still have kryptonite that i have to trim so lmk if u want more pics

M

mulehunter

Start using silica of some sort,silica blast,Rhino skin, in your feedings the bugs don't like to eat the plants that have silica running in the roots or the plant itself,they go away quick

Top Bottom