New member from NZ - thought i'd say hello

• Thread starter BC_August
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BC_August

Copied and pasted from my bio but it explains everything, thanks for having me! get ready for a bunch of questions hahah (ill be searching the forums first don't worry)

First time grower, growing for medicinal purposes as arthritis runs in my family, really trying to help my mother out by making balms/lotions etc. (she isn't not a smoker).

Joined for tips, especially micro grows as obviously its not legal here yet so im growing a very small set up, just enough to make the balms/lotions mentioned earlier. My set up is currently tiny - 1.5ft wide x 1.5ft deep and 2ft high, that's an estimation. If it goes well I may grow a bit larger next time.

Happy to be here for advice and learning, starting this has drastically helped with my mental health.

I'm also growing tomatoes and chilli peppers indoors under LEDs, to make chilli sauces and sundried tomatoes. I have 3 varities of cherry tomatoes (including a "ponchi" that only grows to 25cm/250mm!!) and 2 varities of peppers - carolina reaper and habanero, unfortunately i forgot which was which so thats could be interesting hahah.

I have a proper grow tent for my some of peppers/tomatoes and DIY for everything else. I plan to continue using the DIY recycled method as I'm a fan of recycling.

Thanks for having me :)

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Copied and pasted from my bio but it explains everything, thanks for having me! get ready for a bunch of questions hahah (ill be searching the forums first don't worry)

First time grower, growing for medicinal purposes as arthritis runs in my family, really trying to help my mother out by making balms/lotions etc. (she isn't not a smoker).

Joined for tips, especially micro grows as obviously its not legal here yet so im growing a very small set up, just enough to make the balms/lotions mentioned earlier. My set up is currently tiny - 1.5ft wide x 1.5ft deep and 2ft high, that's an estimation. If it goes well I may grow a bit larger next time.

Happy to be here for advice and learning, starting this has drastically helped with my mental health.

I'm also growing tomatoes and chilli peppers indoors under LEDs, to make chilli sauces and sundried tomatoes. I have 3 varities of cherry tomatoes (including a "ponchi" that only grows to 25cm/250mm!!) and 2 varities of peppers - carolina reaper and habanero, unfortunately i forgot which was which so thats could be interesting hahah.

I have a proper grow tent for my some of peppers/tomatoes and DIY for everything else. I plan to continue using the DIY recycled method as I'm a fan of recycling.

Thanks for having me :)
welcome to THC BC. dont hesitate to drop some pictures, we love them 😄

B

BC_August

Cheers for the welcomes :)
My 2 lil ones haven't been sexed yet and i've just started LST so pics wont be the best, gimme a few days and ill make a post :)
I am nervous about posting pics and even being on this forum as I've been inside for drugs before (LSD, stupid huh?) and definitely don't want to go back, but the
i'm quite proud of this first grow so will be posting pictures, i'll start paying for a VPN i think...

Top Bottom