New Member Intro...

• Thread starter Ionized.RO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ionized.RO

Ionized.RO

Good Evening!
Hello Everyone!! I'm fairly new to the forums. I really like the real time feedback. I'm an inside grower 🙂 and loving it! I currently have 4 healthy girls🪴🪴🪴🪴(Fat Banana, Royal Runtz, OG Kush, Fruit Spirit) and one (Hulkberry), which I believe, is a hermaphrodite🤷‍♀️ (I'm currently waiting on some real time feedback in regards to my hermaphrodite😉).

Last time I had a garden was 20 years ago, so I guess I'm considered an old new grower!

Peace Out for Now!
Ion.RO

New member intro
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Welcome to the farm

Feedback on the hermi ; bin it
It will pollinate all your other plants and you’ll get more seeds than bud

It will no longer be sinsemilla witch is Spanish for without seeds if memory serves me right.

The seeds will carry the herm trait and each time a hermi pollamties another hermi the herm trait gets worse

You’ll get hermis from the seeds and you end up in a vicious circle of Hermi plants In other words the seeds will be useless and your bud full of them

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Welcome to the farm

It will no longer be sinsemilla witch is Spanish for without seeds if memory serves me right.

The seeds will carry the herm trait and each time a hermi pollamties another hermi the herm trait gets worse

You’ll get hermis from the seeds and you end up in a vicious circle of Hermi plants In other words the seeds will be useless and your bud full of them
I plan to test the hermi seed theory myself. 😆 I've plenty of hermi seeds to try. 😃
Interested to see if this is bro science or real science. SCIENCE!

flobee1kenobi

flobee1kenobi

Just joined the forums this morning. New grower in newly legal Ohio! I currently have 3 flowering crescendo plants and a flowering Jack Herer auto. I was actually hoping for a male so I could get a little pollen to keep both these strains going, but didn't happen. If anyone has a tiny bit of pollen available pls message me! I have been a big fan of crescendo for years and just happened upon some seeds. The Jack Herer has such an interesting smell, I'd like to keep it going for a while.

flobee1kenobi

flobee1kenobi

Just joined the forums this morning. New grower in newly legal Ohio! I currently have 3 flowering crescendo plants and a flowering Jack Herer auto. I was actually hoping for a male so I could get a little pollen to keep both these strains going, but didn't happen. If anyone has a tiny bit of pollen available pls message me! I have been a big fan of crescendo for years and just happened upon some seeds. The Jack Herer has such an interesting smell, I'd like to keep it going for a while.
20240122 1952002

Ionized.RO

Ionized.RO

Welcome to the farm

Thank you so much! This is just one of many reasons I love this site! I appreciate the feedback!

Peace Out!
Ion.RO

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Welcome to the farm

Hermocalypse

Redneckx

Redneckx

Good Evening!
Hello Everyone!! I'm fairly new to the forums. I really like the real time feedback. I'm an inside grower 🙂 and loving it! I currently have 4 healthy girls🪴🪴🪴🪴(Fat Banana, Royal Runtz, OG Kush, Fruit Spirit) and one (Hulkberry), which I believe, is a hermaphrodite🤷‍♀️ (I'm currently waiting on some real time feedback in regards to my hermaphrodite😉).

Last time I had a garden was 20 years ago, so I guess I'm considered an old new grower!

Peace Out for Now!
Ion.RO
Welcome to the Farm!
Enjoy the great community here and ask whatever you like to. Both grows seem to be settled good with healthy plants.
Keep on growing! 😁

Ionized.RO

Ionized.RO

You’ll get a high % of females however you also get a high % of Herms
I’m pitching it! If it was a male, I would of kept it and and finished it off in my 2x2. I have 4 other healthy girls to look forward to, but I was really looking forward to the Hulkberry, oh well! 🤷‍♀️

Good luck with your hermi seeds!

✌🏼
Ion.RO

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I was replying to golden dragon in case I caused confusion as he was going to run them.

Unless you quoted me and saying enjoy the hermi seeds to golden and I’m the one confused 🤣

Anyways that aside your can tell you got green fingers they look good 👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I was replying to golden dragon in case I caused confusion as he was going to run them.

Unless you quoted me and saying enjoy the hermi seeds to golden and I’m the one confused 🤣

Anyways that aside your can tell you got green fingers they look good 👍
Sorry I'm on and off yea I'm interested to see...I threw 4 seeds from a female gelato I used the hermi gelato to pollinate so I wanted to see first if they pop...then...I'll take 2 and see what they become maybe or one...idk yet...the science experiment was just to see if they were viable...but now I wanna see if they herm or not and the percentage since I have an even 4 rn. Who knows!?!? Let's find out. 😆

L

landmancrj

Just joined! In the process of acquiring my grow equipment. Going with a 2x4 set up for my third attempt. Hope 3rd times a charm… also new to Connecticut so finding local grow supply stores should be fun.

Top Bottom