New member not new to growing

• Thread starter FlatheadFisherman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlatheadFisherman

FlatheadFisherman

Yeah i would put it at the too of the tent for now… just be prepared for a bit of a rough start is all. Its nothing your doing so dont go crazy trying to fix things. They just gonna likely start rough because the root structures are quite different between soil and water and it will take time to adjust.

if they are bare root too feed them a couole times a day or as you can. If there is soil in there once every couple days will be plenty.

you have airstones in there?
The nutrients are not in the pots. I have a separate reservoir outside the tent. The pots drain into a catch tote and then I have a boat bilge pump rigged up to kick the nutrients back into the reservoir but yeah I do have air stones in the nutrient reservoir. I mixed the nutrients weak for the first week so not to shock them even more.
Super appreciate the help and the positivity!

FlatheadFisherman

FlatheadFisherman

Good news! The plants seem to be bouncing back. I can’t see any roots poking out of the net baskets but they are greening back up and sprouting fresh leaves. Did notice 1 of the 4 still looking weak. Pulled it out during the spray cycle and 2 of the sprayer heads weren’t working right. Quick cleaning and they started working fine. I think I’ve ironed out all the bugs with the system and it’s working great and no leaks.

Now just waiting on the new light, which should be here next week. It’s been a big of a headache with the light so I hope it’s as good as the reviews said.

Thanks again for all the great advice everyone.

Top Bottom