New Member Old Grower

• Thread starter MotaMan4560
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MotaMan4560

Hello all , while I'm an old grower I am not a new grower. But I am a new member here to this site - and I look forward to pick all your brains for more exciting and new innovations in the art of the "grow".. I have been growing for some time and by no means know it all - I am constantly learning.

I recently left ILGM and their speech restrictive forum (they got pissed off because I was questioning the cost of Bob Bergmans seeds). I am a veteran - proud of it - I and all vet's serve or served protecting OUR constitution . ALL of it not just some parts. That said , I'm from Illinois , in a town adjacent to Chicago.

I've been growing since 14 but only seriously for last 16 years -- the high cost and low quality was the determining factor. Then it got in my blood - even when I have an ample stash (5lbs or more) I still pop a couple -- cause every bud is different. That said , here's a second gen Cement Shoes from 2022 .

MotaMan

Happy growing , hope to converse soon

New member old grower
M

MotaMan4560

That little lady gave up 2 lb. 14 oz -- she was fun... I'm now playing around with extraction .

Wish me luck

MotaMan

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Welcome. Pull up a chair, smoke what ya smoke, and enjoy the garden. 🌱

Top Bottom