New member. Seedling health

• Thread starter 05haddonl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
05haddonl

05haddonl

Hi all. First grow i will start a diary soon just want to get my first plant going before i start popping others. I believe i may be over watering and had the lights to close. Using marshydro 600 LED and biobizz soil.
Any tips would be appreciated

New member seedling health
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi first of welcome to the farm , yes both problems are occurring here if you raise your light up 24” to 36” above the seedling and do you water till run off at least 20 % ?

05haddonl

05haddonl

Thanks for the reply. I will raise it up now :) no im currently just spraying around the seedling and guessing off the weight. Might leave her for a day or two then feed more less oftern?

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Looks good. But you shouldn't be watering at the base of your sprout. It contributes to damping off. Try to water around the drip line. That's to say at the edge of the leaves. This will encourage root development. Let her work a little for her water. You'll have to water more often, just less at one time. Use a squirt bottle to make it easy.

I've never used BioBizz, but a 20% run off at this point in the development of your plant may be excessive. But I stand to be corrected. A 20% runoff may be in order after 3 weeks, but only around the perimeter of the pot (from the size I'm assuming you have.)

05haddonl

05haddonl

Try to water around the drip line. That's to say at the edge of the leaves. This will encourage root development.
Trying auto mazar, i got exicted and potted her into a 2L the other 2 will go into 6L.

Top Bottom