• Thread starter IsanFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IsanFarmer

IsanFarmer

Hello there I am new to the forum and want to introduce myself. I grew cannabis in my loft 16 years ago and had some success but can barely remember anything I learnt back then. I am two weeks into my first grow since then and this time I am doing it in a tent in a spare room. I have lots of questions so I had to join a forum because I know how useful they can be, most of the You Tube channels I follow don't seem to cover everything I want to know. I have a question about the current state of my plants and topping, perhaps somebody could advise me which would be the best section of the forum to start a thread about this and then I can provide some photos too?

MEGA956

MEGA956

Welcome to the Farm.

The Basic Growing Info threads is where I would start. I'm sure someone is gonna mention to start a grow log, so do that too.

B

BillyBanchan

Hello there I am new to the forum and want to introduce myself. I grew cannabis in my loft 16 years ago and had some success but can barely remember anything I learnt back then. I am two weeks into my first grow since then and this time I am doing it in a tent in a spare room. I have lots of questions so I had to join a forum because I know how useful they can be, most of the You Tube channels I follow don't seem to cover everything I want to know. I have a question about the current state of my plants and topping, perhaps somebody could advise me which would be the best section of the forum to start a thread about this and then I can provide some photos too?

Welcome! I'm new, too and back in the game after 27 years.

Start a grow journal. It's mostly for you, but we get to help and learn from you and your setup.

B

billpoters

Hey, I am also new here! Hope to find good advices from the more experienced ones!

Top Bottom