• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Hello to all!
Nothing special here! Just a regular person. I enjoy nice things and pretty women. I love spending time with my wife and children. If I don't have anything good to say or don't like you, I just simply would not give you the time or day or even acknowledge your existence. I get the things I want in life sometimes not always right away. I like to read books on my free time. A couple of my favorite Authors are Sun Tzu, David J. Liberman and Robert Greene. I love to relax watch Boxing and smoke a spliff.

Yours Truly,
Necro
p.s I love growing Marijuana!

Last edited:
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello to all!
Nothing special here! Just a regular person. I enjoy nice things and pretty women. I love spending time with my wife and children. If I don't have anything good to say or don't like you, I just simply would not give you the time or day or even acknowledge your existence. I get the things I want in life sometimes not always right away. I like to read books on my free time. A couple of my favorite Authors are Sun Tzu, David J. Liberman and Robert Greene. I love to relax watch Boxing and smoke a spliff.

Yours Truly,
Necro
p.s I love growing Marijuana!
Welcome!

Top Bottom