• Thread starter Cityfarmin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Hey guys!

I'm new the THCFARMER, I started growing a few months back and fell in love with it, I'm looking to get a job on a farm and learn as much as I can. If anyone has some pointers for me or knows someone looking for help please feel free to drop me a message! I'm a hard worker, loyal and a super fast learner, besides that happy to have found this place and look forward to meeting people and learning a lot!

Strangeone

Strangeone

Hey guys!

I'm new the THCFARMER, I started growing a few months back and fell in love with it, I'm looking to get a job on a farm and learn as much as I can. If anyone has some pointers for me or knows someone looking for help please feel free to drop me a message! I'm a hard worker, loyal and a super fast learner, besides that happy to have found this place and look forward to meeting people and learning a lot!
Hi, And welcome to the farm.

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Good, except a little cattapiller problem I have right now, everything is going good..do you have any pics of your plants?

Good to hear and that must suck, when I grow my veggies and the caterpillar hit them it really hurts, esp the kale. I do, I'll have to upload them.

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Good to hear and that must suck, when I grow my veggies and the caterpillar hit them it really hurts, esp the kale. I do, I'll have to upload them.
heres some of my plants, the HPS is the flowering room just put them in 6 days ago and had to cut down one ( it was a male) these are all durban poison. Hope you enjoy :)

IMG 5086
IMG 5087
IMG 5083
IMG 5084
IMG 5085
IMG 5080
IMG 5081
IMG 5082
IMG 5077
IMG 5078
IMG 5079
Strangeone

Strangeone

heres some of my plants, the HPS is the flowering room just put them in 6 days ago and had to cut down one ( it was a male) these are all durban poison. Hope you enjoy :)
Very nice looking girl's..

Strangeone

Strangeone

Thanks! I know its a small setup and homemade but I'm all self taught and really looking to work somewhere that has a large or even just a real farm so I can learn.
Go to menu and go to the search bar and put in jobs..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Welcome to the farm...
Read some scrogging tutorials.
Practice canopy control to triple your yields...

Latest posts

Top Bottom