New Mexico Club Scene

• Thread starter ReCway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

Can some one give me some info on the NM club scene? Ie how many clubs there are, can anyone vend to clubs, how much are clubs paying for units? Strains that are popular? Does NM topshelf compare to other med states?

Thanks guys. Have alot of fam in NM and been wonderin..

sky high

sky high

My son was a patient before he passed :( I don't think much has changed...

No clubs. They went with a limited number of "producers"....folks who grow 99 or less...or try to grow...then can sell to the patient-base directly. No other sales are allowed legally. Patients cannot sell any excesses. Patient numbers are in the thousands...not ten of thousands/hundreds of thousands.

I know the patients are trying to organize but it's a big place with lotsa miles between folks.

waayne

waayne

Yeah Skys right on point
The only change is the nonprofit producers are now allowed to produce 150 plants
instead of 95,I believe that change was made in late 2011

Last time I saw NM meds from a licensed producer they were going for $13-$18 a gram for what most of us would consider mids.......
Nonprofit producers in NM are suppose to produce 100% of their own meds,there is no vending like in Cali
Last real numbers I saw they had about 6000 -7000 patients enrolled in their MMJ program.

There are numerous vet and patients groups,but like Sky pointed out, it's a big state

blazer

blazer

Yep not much of a scene,only 23 producers for whole state,our dept of health is under tge impression they are keeping up with demand,so they are not aproving any more producers,not sure when will change but been like thar for a couple years anyways,this year they making a little harder for vets with PTSD!
Would like to know about any vet groups locally if possible
Sky and waayne 100%correct!
More than likeley if want top shelf you will have to grow it yourself!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

The producers here have not got it together, probably never will. The prices are out of control (80 for a gram of bubble hash, 15 to 20 dollars for a gram of "so called" A grade is beyond ridiculous) the quality over all is sub level and seems ALL just want the all mighty dollar,.. Go figure huh ;)

Top Bottom