New Mexico Patients say "Don't Take Away Our Medicine, Martinez"

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfonso2002

I play chess at pogo.com and between games they are running this video .don't know who all sees it but I do.

sky high

sky high

Hey folks.

I wish it would have gone better for ya down there.

But in the end, NOTHING has changed. GROW. MEDICATE. STAY IN COUNT.

Work to get MORE folks legal. There is strength in numbers. Those who turn tail and run have no faith.

s h

M

MediMary

I agree Sky, the folks over on the cann.boards they are all freaking out, talking about moving, going underground, Nothing has even changed yet.
lol

B

bob.fn.seger

what changes are ya'll talking about. i am looking into moving to northern NM but if there is something looming i need to know about it so can choose the best state to move my family to. thanks all.

sky high

sky high

Hey bob

The new govenor said ealier she will dismantle the NM MMJ program if she can. Whether SHE alone has the power to do this and there isn't enough opposition to stop her...I dunno.

How was this law passed, MM? Was it a vote of the people or just signed into existence? (I could search..and will if you don't know)

s h

A

alfonso2002

As far as I know it was a bill signed by Gov. Bill Richardson "The bill came only after being denied House floor votes in two previous sessions and after apparently being defeated this session. But thanks to strong lobbying by Richardson and groups like the Drug Policy Alliance New Mexico office, it passed on a second, last-minute vote".
. Richardson was a candidate for the Democratic Party 2008 presidential nomination. In signing the bill, he became the only major contender in either party to publicly endorse the medicinal use of marijuana.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Hey folks.

I wish it would have gone better for ya down there.

But in the end, NOTHING has changed. GROW. MEDICATE. STAY IN COUNT.

Work to get MORE folks legal. There is strength in numbers. Those who turn tail and run have no faith.

s h

I doubt there will be any more card renewals or new producer approvals here.

coolslayer

coolslayer

what changes are ya'll talking about. i am looking into moving to northern NM but if there is something looming i need to know about it so can choose the best state to move my family to. thanks all.

You may want to wait awhile and see what happens if you are able to do so.

sky high

sky high

Then it looks like we'll just keep posting the same card over and over again on the garden door...

'cus we're NOT unplugging and will play the game however THEY want to play it.

Just remember Martinez.....no card/no program.....no plant limit.

Been there, done that. Didn't want to go back...but we will if we are forced to do so.

At least the $$$ will be there to make the risk worthwhile...as always...LOL.

saddle up, boyz. It's gonna be a long strange trip...

s h

A

alfonso2002

Hi skyhigh I got my boots on and going to fight for what I have now. Don't think it is as bad as coolslayer is making it out to be but only time will tell.

D

deserthealer

Don't think it is as bad as coolslayer is making it out to be but only time will tell.

I agree with you on this one, Alfonso. Things won't end up as bad as Coolslayer is making it sound. It ain't that simple...

So we keep on. Educating ourselves and others as much as we are able. We KNOW we're gonna 'win' in the long run, it's just a matter of time. :friday:

D

deserthealer

Believe what you want.......It IS bad.

No disagreement on that, cool. It IS bad. But it ain't the end of the world. There's lots of bad out there. We do the best we can, is all. I don't want to sit around and moan about how bad things is, because that's just giving more juice to feeling bad.

:dance

sky high

sky high

Exactly, deserthealer. Now is the time to DIG IN and prep for >whatever< the future brings, not a time to predict and perpetuate a message of gloom and doom.

NM is STILL a MMJ state and you are fortunate that your program has been ran so tightly to date. While such exclusiveness makes the numbers in the program small, those who are in the program have a TRUE need. When they start trying to fuck with folks in wheelchairs and grasping canes and walkers I believe wholeheartedly that the PEOPLE of New mexico will stand behind the program/patients/and doctors who have been involved rather than listen to the tea party-type rantings of some whack job from the right.

Right now the job of EACH patient should be to do what they can to connect with other (like-minded) patients/people. >>IF<< something truely insane does happen...you will CERTAINLY want to know these folks and be able to call/rely on each other for support/meds/genetics. In addition,if you have people in your lives you can truly TRUST who know what you do and how this medicine is helping you i suggest you start to make provision/suggestion that would allow you to MOVE your garden rather than destroy it should something weird go down/etc. (A good Scout is ALWAYS Prepared, remember?)

IMO< now is NOT the time to hide in fear unless you are scamming the system and have something TO fear....

hang in there folks! You STILL have more rights than a shit ton of other Americans do!

M

MediMary

I agree with you on this one, Alfonso. Things won't end up as bad as Coolslayer is making it sound. It ain't that simple...

So we keep on. Educating ourselves and others as much as we are able. We KNOW we're gonna 'win' in the long run, it's just a matter of time. :friday:

I totally agree deserthealer.'

Latest posts

Top Bottom