New Mexico Rec. Gets badder by the day

• Thread starter ezenzyme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Whats good fellow farmers, I am totally pumped on my outdoor and had to share it! Here in New Mexico we just flipped and were allowed 6 per person and twelve per household for "personal". Heres my entirely personal and LEGAL garden!! I got these plant rippin at the end of February and was outside second week of may. 150 - 600 gal vessels filled with old dirt plus aged cow, living and loving organic soils. Rocking all organic nutrients mostly scratch ins but some liquid now and then. Plants are prolly only 8-9ft from the soil, but with the extra foot and a half you got from the pot it takes me(6+ft) on top of a 6 foot ladder to work these tops and take that killer photo. I am struggeling to deal with some aphids, i have been using Lost Coast PT but thats just jeeping it at bay. Finally sick of these guys i got some fungi Botanicare WP and some citric acid in the form of Dr. Zymes. almost ready to order predators...Anyone have any imput? Feel free to ask anything, and ill keep you all posted.
Stay bad homies

New mexico rec gets badder by the day 15

New mexico rec gets badder by the day
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 2
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 3
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 4
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 5
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 6
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 7
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 8
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 9
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 10
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 11
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 12
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 13
New mexico rec gets badder by the day 14

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Thought i should clarify my hoop house full of starts was just to get the best possible twelve lol! i dont have any pictures of my compost pile but soon to come!! I like to start seed stock and un femmed mostly from outdoor growers

Latest posts

Top Bottom