new MI company starting....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
would just like to say im starting my caregiver service in the great state of MI for legal card holders. calling my company "Funky Skunk Organics"...and have a few plots we are looking at to open a disp. in ypsi or ann arbor. anyone interested in getting involved PM me or just holla. HDK im looking at you too buddy! hahaha, we are getting alot down i the southeast MI area going....... everyone get at me, just tryin to spread the love:friday::party

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
You know I'm down for the cause bro

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
good deal.....sounds like we are gonna have to supercrew it up then canna style hahaha. i sent ya out a email bro....ill keep in touch, and like i said let do lunch and a med real soon. one love ~SMF~

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

:weed-sign::joint:
would just like to say im starting my caregiver service in the great state of MI for legal card holders. calling my company "Funky Skunk Organics"...and have a few plots we are looking at to open a disp. in ypsi or ann arbor. anyone interested in getting involved PM me or just holla. HDK im looking at you too buddy! hahaha, we are getting alot down i the southeast MI area going....... everyone get at me, just tryin to spread the love:friday::party

JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT REAL IN SOUTHEAST MI, skunkmasterflex down for the cause and it is time that MI gets a little west and eastcoast to make the mid west one of the best again!!!!!!

Funky Skunk Organics "coming soon"
plenty of flavors to serve

S

SimplyGreen

I read on the 3MA site a guy was denied charter for his MMJ caregiver specific business. If it works for you please update this thread or let me know.

lollipopman

lollipopman

my boy lives in harbor beach, i will have him contact you....

D

DrDanko

I'm definitely down for the cause as well, but a state away. Still, Ann Arbor is only 6 hours or so from me. Not too bad. And my state is ripping off the legislation from the bill Mich passed, so IU'm definitely gonna follow this and hopefully contribute as well if that's cool? Keep us informed! DrD.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
everyone contribute anything you gotta say about shit in MI. i just opened this to start putting the name of Funky Skunk Organics out there but any feel free to post about your stuff as well...... just tryin to get all of us linked up in the area thats all....:character0180:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
not advertising.......just getting people in the area together.....and i thought thats what this site was for??? maybe wrong though.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
anyways.......anyone else in the area score any of those beans cali connection dropped? im pumped i wasnt working or doing anything that morning and realized he said 420pm in another time zone lol.......had to look that shit up on google to make sure i had the right US time . SCORE:boogie:

G

guanoman

hey man , i live up north and lookin to do the same,but also lookin for advice on how to, good luck to ya and ill definatly keep in touch

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey Fellas, just wanted you all to know that my 17 yr old strain was born in MI, partly. I was born in Niles, and grew up in the "michiana" region for the first 25 yrs of my life. Go Blue! (sorry, anyone from East Lansing). We grew "the Dream" all over southern MI and northern IN, as I ended up in South Bend during my early adulthood. The genetics are old school ('91) bright green mexican bagseed crossed with some Afghani that an old hippy farmer had grown for years. I germinated some beans last August just for fun (I'd had them since the fall harvest of '93). The results were two phenotypes of such outstanding meds, that I germinated 20 more beans in November. I have given a few away to some proven farmers, so they can also work with the gear, but I still have 13 of these lovely ladies in bloom, looking for a mom. I'll probably re-name the strain after I get the right girl dialed in. I still have a couple old school connections in the SW part of MI, so I'll try to send some support your way through my buddies. I'm sure they'd love to get the low-down on the legal side of things...lol. Good luck to you and your venture!

C

concretedawg

skunk what like some more info mi was on my hit list thinking there or cali would love to team up with you was borm in gr and have a ton of family in the traverse city area , also i come with insane genetics!!!!!! i mean insane !!!!

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

Looking forward to MI holding it down and hooking up with dome good bud and budz!! sign me up and i will make sure to keep an eye on the post...:pimp:

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

awesome skunkmaster! good luck and keep us updated and stuff. my old home state just went med recently too and this stuff might be good to know.

ill have to make a trip and check out the shop when its up and running.

B

bngrips

not advertising.......just getting people in the area together.....and i thought thats what this site was for??? maybe wrong though.

You are right on flex. It's time we put the NORTH coast on the map. Keep doin your thing man. :rasta2:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
You are right on flex. It's time we put the NORTH coast on the map. Keep doin your thing man. :rasta2:

just putting my efforts in for all to enjoy bro~ get with us sometime if you got ur legal thing kickin....some of us meet and med up and shit, good thing to be a part of :cool0044:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
awesome skunkmaster! good luck and keep us updated and stuff. my old home state just went med recently too and this stuff might be good to know.

ill have to make a trip and check out the shop when its up and running.

you are VIP when it opens homie~ if your in town your always welcome :rasta2:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
skunk what like some more info mi was on my hit list thinking there or cali would love to team up with you was borm in gr and have a ton of family in the traverse city area , also i come with insane genetics!!!!!! i mean insane !!!!

if your growing the crazy and your gonna be in michigan and know your stuff, im sure we will find eachother. theres good herb around to be had at but if you want that STELLER STELLER theres only a hand full at most of kats workin with that kinda gear here and we all pretty much know eachother....always looking for more down ass people like us though homie :)

Illmind

Illmind

dude best o luck i know for a fact there's dope ops in the D that run original clones from bubba og chem even to uk cheese and other uknowns. and im talking numbers. but those dudes prolly won't wanna bust the gov tax $ so u have a good chance. keep it updated bro sounds like you got an idea but for your sake keep all that talk of spiracy to the PM's. mods don't like all this public ish ya feel me? I'd look for a someone to bust a business loan first thing don't BS them either. scary part is i think you gotta get the popo and a few important area signatures that may be hard to acquire so get a lawyer too. starting a biz sounds fun but you gotta know what you're doing or you could waste everybodys time and money. harsh reality of business. you gotta run numbers get an accountant mad shit. Don't forget insurance which is around 500K I believe. still would be off the hook i'd roll to the joint fooooo sho. one

Latest posts

Top Bottom