new michigan dispensary

• Thread starter joshadelph
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joshadelph

joshadelph

Hey, I figured I would let you guys know about a real cool new dispensary that opened up in Ann Arbor Michigan. They are called C-4 and are located at 2361 E. Stadium ( across from the Trader Joe's). They seemed to be the most professional place I have been to in this area. Prices were amazingly cheap, highest gram being 17 dollars. The quality range was great, things were as low as 11 too. The high tier herbs were great, no california imports just locally grown ganja. They also informed me that they buy overages from local growers at a fair price in order to keep the prices lower for the patient, which is all that they seem to care about, they are not trying to line their pockets there.

Motarebel

Motarebel

It's great aint it,dispensaries poppin up all over. Kinda makes a card holder grin like a cat! Here's no our man hating guv:mooning.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah c4 is pretty nice man, i know the owners pretty well. owners are straight dudes and iv had some of my meds go to them for there shop.

S

swisscheese

Multiple patients have told me its a cool place and it sounds better then any of the places I've been to.

X

Xceptional

i have not been to any but i had a friend go to the one in battle creek, mi recently and said it was good but he does not know good bud so i dont really know yet if that one is anygood. i'll be checking out C4 sometime soon.

joshadelph

joshadelph

skunk id love to see more of your herbs in there, judging from what you grow, im guessing that was your Larry OG kush. It was amazing stuff!

T

Trim Reaper

Gotta give Kudo's to them for putting thier nuts on the chopping block. Imo it is to early to go public, but God Bless You for doing it. :character0201:

joshadelph

joshadelph

yea ann arbors alot more tolerant of dispensarys, and they are without a doubt the most conservative of all the ann arbor ones.

T

Trim Reaper

Is this right next to AAHC? They are on Stadium also, but there meds were a little more.
Isn't it a wierd feeling buying meds? It was my first time in over 10 years, and the first thing I thought was I gotta charge more for my meds,lol.

joshadelph

joshadelph

Is this right next to AAHC? They are on Stadium also, but there meds were a little more.
Isn't it a wierd feeling buying meds? It was my first time in over 10 years, and the first thing I thought was I gotta charge more for my meds,lol.

Yes, we are across the street next to King's Keyboards.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

You say "we" did ya get a job our did ya work there when ya started the thread?

S

Smokin Tree

I checked these guys out a couple days ago on Friday after I got off work and I gotta admit out of all the clubs I've been to so far this one is about my favorite.
Very clean and relaxed atmosphere...I think I sat and talked with 2 of the guys in the office for 45min to and hour before buying anything and not once did I feel pressured or was asked "so what can we do for ya today" which I usually hear at some of the other clubs. I love what I do and I love to talk about it and alot of the places I've been to I just dont get that same feeling from the folks working there, but I did here :weed-sign:
As far as the meds go....best prices I have seen around the A2 area, most strains I saw that day were $17/g and 1 was $15 I think. Their high end price is below most places low end price. Alot of the meds I saw could have maybe used a little better trim job but thats just looks...the actual quality of what I got was pretty top notch. Most strains I had never heard of or were crosses, but the big difference was these crosses actually tasted like the names attached to them ( I've had/seen chemdog, OG and TW names thrown on shit that was weak as hell and tasted nothing like them ).

TLDR; Cool / friendly staff, decent prices and decent meds :yes check em out :passingjoint:

F

fiftythree33

I'm looking forward to checking these guys out... I'm growing tired of Liberty clinic.

F

fiftythree33

Unless you have received your card from the State don't bother with these guys... would not take my paperwork with cashed check.

Funny that by the time I get that stupid card I won't need to purchase from a dispensary ever again. That gives me a nice warm and fuzzy feeling or maybe thats the sour D I just puffed on from Liberty haha

:bong-hits:

F

FreshSteppin

how long is it taking yall to get your cards in michigan?
and are they standard Id cards or wack sized piece of paper like here in CO?

F

fiftythree33

Standard plastic credit card style here and I've waited 2 months so far and from what I've heard its about 4 months for most people.

deacon1503

deacon1503

I've been there as well. Nice place with good prices and good meds/edibles.

My card took 3 1/2 months. Mid April to end of July.

S

Smokin Tree

Yeah about 4 months, just got mine last week and sent in my paperwork on may 6th

Top Bottom