New Micro box should explode!!

• Thread starter mrbubbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

alright so this is my first strictly indoor grow. normally do a little something in the summer but im tired of lookin around for smoke in the winter, here it goes. Doing a micro grow in an old wardrobe cabinet. Dimensions are 2.50'x 2.1'x 7.75'. I have a 600 watt hid setup for mh in veg and hps for the flowering. also my ballast is dimmable and for the entire time in this box to avoid any major heat it will be on 75% with equals out to 450 watts. so i should be at about 90 watts per sq ft. Im working on finishing up one of my girls that was an outdoor but the weather has been so noncooperative that ive brought it inside and decided to try out the cab. Ill let the picture say most for how i did it and bring on the comments if you got questions. Also after this girl(questions about the plant in there now can probably be answered in my log in outdoor growing) is done i will be starting some clones to do a scrog in this same cab.Peace out and thanks for the advice ahead of time. Mr. B

IMG 0026
IMG 0024
IMG 0034
IMG 0038
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

ok not real talkative i see.lol. so anyways ill keep updating anyways. got my two girls started and getting some good roots going before i transplant in their home for the remainder of this grow. here they are at about 8 days from seed. oh and my security while they are outside for part of the day lol.

IMG 0040
IMG 0041
IMG 0042
IMG 0043
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks clean. How do you plan to keep it cool?

outwest

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

have an intake fan in the bottom of cab pulling cool air from in the room and from under the house, which also helps keep the humididty up. i also have a exhaust out of the top and a window a/c fitted with a homade contraption running cool air in between my light and my tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom