New Mobile/Tablet Support

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I agree. Ive been having a helluva time typing anything on here. Between the search seeds bar, the tool bar up top, the advertising banner and the green bubble i cant see shit. Im not saying any of it shud be gotten rid of but it wud be a lot nicer if at least half this stuff went away when u pull up the keyboard. .
And for some reason when i tried to
take a screenshot to illustrate the issue i cudnt it sed something about the sites security policy....?
I realize a mans gotta make a living but this isnt very user friendly at all.
This is exactly why i dont come to this site unless i am at home on a computer. Next to impossible to type or navigate on a smart phone with all the banners and pop up stuff.

G gnome

G gnome

Just wanted to tip the cap to logic. He just pmed me to get to the bottom of the issues w replying. He listened to all my feedback and is now working on making the farm a better place!!!! Which is already the best!!!!!

IsolationQwn

IsolationQwn

This is exactly why i dont come to this site unless i am at home on a computer. Next to impossible to type or navigate on a smart phone with all the banners and pop up stuff.

I'm using the note 8 with absolutely no issues. I get issues with sites that are more iphone friendly.

IsolationQwn

IsolationQwn

Before y'all start messing with stuff make sure these mobile users are using the mobile option in their browsers.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What about the banners? Maybe insert them between posts? Just curious. I see them on desktop mode but not my mobile device.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I disabled them on mobile for users who are logged in (as a temp fix) in the next 48 hours i hope to have the banners back but somehow hide them when you go to type a reply

Ahh very nice. No worries, i figured you had something up your sleeve ;-)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I would like to upload some short videos true same way we load photos. Short walkthroughs of gardens... panning to see people’s full layouts ... I think being able to load video directly and not from a secondary link

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If I was logic I’d find a plugin or hack that allows videos to be uploaded to AWS. Then it wouldn’t cost him anything for additional bandwidth. Hell I’d prolly do that for photos as well. But I don’t know his hosting situation.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Victory! Thanks Logic! Seriously man that helped a ton, I feel like my screen is huge now with the green blob gone.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Everything is now fixed.

The advertisement banners show as normal, but when you make a reply they will disappear :)

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I would like to upload some short videos true same way we load photos. Short walkthroughs of gardens... panning to see people’s full layouts ... I think being able to load video directly and not from a secondary link
It’s up! Lol post some dank vids bro!

Top Bottom