New Model All-in-one Dabpress Rosin Press

• Thread starter Hackerman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hackerman

Hackerman

Since they are a sponsor here, I guess it's alright to mention that they recently introduced 2 new rosin press models. Both are "All-in-One" styles. I am totally loving this stainless steel model.

dabpress-dab-press-machine-rosin-heat-press-plates-kit-weselltech-tuopuke-all-in-one-rosin-press-impact-4-min_1024x1024.jpg

dabpress-mini-rosin-press-dp-hr10t35-impact-hydraulic-rosin-press_1024x1024.jpg

The stainless model requires a separate pump and is available from DabPress.

They are also working on a smaller 'personal' sized press that will be released (hopefully) next month.

DabPress customer service is second to none. Super fast shipping from their warehouse when ordering from www.DabPress.com or available in USA and Canada on Amazon. Also available on DHGate.

Dabpress is always running some kind of special. Last month it was free gifts and discounted prices. I have not heard what the special is for August yet.

FREE SHIPPING to almost every place in the world.

I have purchased 2 presses from DabPress and I own 7 rosin presses total and I just can't say enough good about the quality, price and service that I have received from DabPress.

OK, OK, my Mom owns the company, too. LMAO just kidding.

Hopefully, since they are a preferred member here, this post is not out of line.

If I hear about the August special, I'll post back.

Peace.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Since they are a sponsor here, I guess it's alright to mention that they recently introduced 2 new rosin press models. Both are "All-in-One" styles. I am totally loving this stainless steel model.

dabpress-dab-press-machine-rosin-heat-press-plates-kit-weselltech-tuopuke-all-in-one-rosin-press-impact-4-min_1024x1024.jpg

They are also working on a smaller 'personal' sized press that will be released (hopefully) next month.

DabPress customer service is second to none. Super fast shipping from their warehouse when ordering from www.DabPress.com or available in USA and Canada on Amazon. Also available on DHGate.

Dabpress is always running some kind of special. Last month it was free gifts and discounted prices. I have not heard what the special is for August yet.

I have purchased 2 presses from DabPress and I own 7 rosin presses total and I just can't say enough good about the quality, price and service that I have received from DabPress.

Hopefully, since they are a preferred member here, this post is not out of line.

Peace.

What’s the prices ?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Peace.
The small pneumatic is 30 bucks less than the manual?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

What pump does the second one get packaged with?

Hackerman

Hackerman

The second one uses a pump that you can buy separately or you can buy the one from DabPress. Check the warning about fitting sizes before deciding on which pump to buy.

You can see the press and pump package here... https://www.dabpress.com/products/dp-hr10t35-hydraulic-ram-rosin-press-kits

Also, I see they have put the August sale prices on the web site....

The 3x3 plates are sold out already. At $199 a set, I can see why. 3x5 plates are only $249 per set and the 3x5 caged units are only $329.

They also have some stock left in their "Buy one get one free" offer here....

https://www.dabpress.com/blogs/news/buy-one-get-one-free-promotion-from-dabpress-official-website

@dabpress may post some other specials. If they do, I'll post them here.

And remember... it's always

FREE shipping (to most countries)
FREE gift with most purchases
FREE customer service (some of the best I've seen)

Isn't it time you owned a DabPress?

:)

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter

Peace.

Thanks for your thread
What’s the prices ?

Bottle jack hydraulic rosin press kit - $469
SS rosin press - $599 , $699 hyraulic hand pump included.

Thank you!

Hackerman

Hackerman

Just a little note regarding ..... size.

What size press should I buy? What size plates? How many ton press?

These are questions which arise when you are deciding which rosin press to buy.

When I bought my first DabPress I bought the biggest one they made. The 3x7 caged model. However, I often just want a small amount pressed or, like the other night, just wanted to sample some different cultivars.

So, I switched on the plates and proceeded to press some very small, 1 gram loads. I didn't bother pre-pressing. No filters. No shit, no nothing. Just dropped a bud on some parchment and.... squeeze. LOL

The results were wonderful and I was happy to know that the plates that I bought can do up to 8 to 9 gram loads but are still very efficient at 1 gram.

Here are a couple pics of a 1 gram load being pressed.

152lxqr
2hx3ecn
2z6tsu9
2ewh9v6

Last edited:
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

No vaccum, no forced air:caveman tek.

Seriously all i see is novel tinkering. Nothing to seperate the plant from the resin but sheer random luck. And half the good stuff still in the bud.. Get with the times. I'll just use a volcano and collect the resin in a balloon. Then i dont need a dab rig or rosin tek.

When did all this dead end novel stoner tinkering get so expensive

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
dab_press_stainless_steel_pre_press_mold_puck_maker_pm30r_1.jpg

dabpress_Digital_Humidor_Hygrometer_boveda_62_RH.jpg

dabpress_2x4_rosin_press_mold_1.jpg

All of them is available on amazon.com, please search"dabpress" to get them.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Another fad? Shoot , I’m old school, roll it up, roll it up my.. roll it up !
All this new stuff has me spinning, plus I’m not that much of a stoner! Just medicine for me but my cousin on the other hand... lol he needs to get his ass one of these!

Hackerman

Hackerman

One of the reps I know from DabPress said their "personal size" model might be ready next month. No hints yet on what it will look like but I believe the plates will be 3x3. They are still stress testing the frame.

I just love using rosin for edibles. No straining. No cheesecloth. No mess with soaking leftover debris. Just a teaspoon of rosin in your recipe. It's as easy as adding a teaspoon of sugar to your coffee. LOL

I smoke joints. I vape weed and rosin. Edibles are mostly made from rosin. I love smoking full melt hash. There's no better taste.

Variety is the spice of life.

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

I purchased the dp-35, and recieved it yesterday. It's a very nice plug and play system. Upon opening one can easily tell it's built to last. First run I was able to get 20%(5g puck, 1.2g rosin) return from flowers at 190°f. Still working on technique. Over all I'm happy with the purchase, expensive yes, but worth every penny.

20180907 121844
20180907 123704
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

They are gonna have to compete with Dulytek's new all Electric 3 ton press (3x5 " plates)..$699 ..delivered in the USA.

Not trying to dis a sponsor, but I have their (Dulytek) manual one..sold it, and am getting the new one.
Made in the USA and built like a tank.

I don't work for them or anyone else..Retired and lovin it.

Being old myself, I resisted Rosin.. But...I love it and No Solvents.:)

Last edited:
Hackerman

Hackerman

That unit Scolymia7 bought is a top of the line, all stainless steel unit with a separate hydraulic pump. It doesn't use a bottle jack like the smaller and less expensive units. I wish I could have that one.

DabPress is coming out with a new 'personal model' soon. I can't wait for that one.

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

That looks like a nice product as well(digital, and all in one unit) which is one thing I semi dislike about the dp-35... all of the tubes, multiple peices and wires. Not the end of world but you need some counter space for it. The press itself is small and rated for 10 tons (on website video it's compared to a 2 liter bottle.

At the same time because it isn't one big unit it doesn't take up alot of storage space(so both a pro and con).

Very happy with it overall, did 5 runs today. One being a 7 gram puck at 190 and got 1.8 grams(25%). Smells, tastes and looks amazing.

20180908 183208
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That unit Scolymia7 bought is a top of the line, all stainless steel unit with a separate hydraulic pump. It doesn't use a bottle jack like the smaller and less expensive units. I wish I could have that one.

DabPress is coming out with a new 'personal model' soon. I can't wait for that one.
Dulytek is coming out with a new bigger one for $1800 (this month)..I wanted that one too..but that's more nthan I can afford..
That $699 price point for an automated press is not gonna be easy to beat.
IMO all these presses are overpriced and competition will hopefully bring down prices for all!

Snap1

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No vaccum, no forced air:caveman tek.

Seriously all i see is novel tinkering. Nothing to seperate the plant from the resin but sheer random luck. And half the good stuff still in the bud.. Get with the times. I'll just use a volcano and collect the resin in a balloon. Then i dont need a dab rig or rosin tek.

When did all this dead end novel stoner tinkering get so expensive
Not trying to be a Dick, but how can one compare dabbing concentrates to vaping (resin) from a Volcano?
Resin is always something that I get rid of..taste and smell is not to my liking.
I won't even re-dab or collect it from my dab rig(s). (Ima no youngin either:))
TIA
Rig Guest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom