New Nutrients Added

• Thread starter Colossus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colossus

Colossus

Hi Guys, Girls,

So ive had a couple posts before (still on my first grow) After using A+B Nuflorious (AUST only i believe) and a small bottle of Potash (to see how id like it) i didnt find many effects of Potash in the first couple weeks so
i started on one a friend recommended called Rhino Drive Triple Action which i seen massive differences to the density and juiciness of the buds within the first 2 days! So ive been a solid 2 weeks with Rhino Drive Triple - Today i refilled my water res without any A+B as my plants were already showing signs of grabbing from fan leaves - with only the last week and a half left i have opted to do the next four days with Water & Rhino - Does anyone recommend Folier Spraying the plants? If that would also increase and potential yield and if so keeping in mind ill be cutting in 8-10 days.

Rhino Drive if you can get your hands on it - Great little Nute that one!!

New nutrients added
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I wouldnt foliar spray that close to harvest, but I wouldnt foliar spray period unless I had pests.

Colossus

Colossus

I will take some photos of the bottles i have... I never really wanted to experiment i guess it was just kinda pushed on me and when i researched (especially the Rhino Drive) i thought id need to give it a try... A relative told me spray was good for weight options (not that i wanted weight options after puttin Rhino in) i dont want to over chem the sexy ladies, even through sickness they been nothing but spectacular to me (yes even with a sickness half way through the whole Veg phase, they were angels) I look forward to showing you all What they were like sick and what they turned out like!

Top Bottom