New old guy saying high!

• Thread starter Rudedude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rudedude

Hello people. New old guy checking in. Long time grower, first time caller. I'm an old dude from western mass, long hair no good pot smoking and growing, bass playing motorcycle riding degenerate and kind of proud of it. I started smoking pot in 1966 when I was 12 and I had my first real successful harvest in 1980 and I've been growing pretty much since then except for a year off after I was popped in '07. Now I have a little cab with a 150 watt hps for my growing pleasure. I've grown many a strain and right now I'm growing a little perpetual from seeds, mostly of crosses that I've made myself. As soon as I refresh my seed collection I plan of finding some nice moms and get back to cloning around. A special howdy to JJ-NYC who pointed out the way to this site to me, it seems like a pretty cool place to hang out fo'sho.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Rudedude :hi:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm :handshake

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

welcome to the farm Rude. the farm is the most casual bs free place i've found on the net. lots of good folks here, very friendly and helpful. i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, i sure have.

tokin

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm Rudedude. This place is wicked awesome.Enjoy yourself here.

O

OTrizie

Hey RudeDude!
Welcome to the Farm.Great peeps here for sure.
see ya round

Later

OT

mace

mace

80? shit, i wasn't even born til 83! haha, welcome to the farm.

hubcap

hubcap

heya rudedood.

welcome to the best weed friendly site on the web.

really a bunch of class act folks here.
been here a while and I really enjoy it. i actually look forward to answering questions here, unlike other places....
maybe its because our newer growers have such determination to succeed?

anyways

welcome to the farm

*passes the doob*

Top Bottom