New on the forum but relatively seasoned grower

• Thread starter CherryPie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CherryPie

CherryPie

I have grown organically and with hydroponics in the past, personally prefer organic. I am in search of the best tasting cherry pie strain around. I had a small quantity at one time that was as close to tasting like a real cherry pie as you could get. It wasn't heavy hitting but that flavor profile was amazing. Pollen from a strong male would be beneficial as well. I don't do clones due to pest and disease and prefer seeds. Any super unusual strains interest me like African black magic. I stand in awe of some breeders and would love to know more about it especially terpene production. If you have interesting pollen or seeds don't hesitate to reach out to me. Be blessed, grateful and happy.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Hey man, welcome. I loved the cherry pie strain but in the PNW, it seems like that one has been lost to time...... or cookies. It was used to make a bunch of strains and then I never seemed to see it anymore at any of the stores. I'd really love a nice fat sack of it though.

CherryPie

CherryPie

Thank you for the welcome. Every time that I think about that little sack of nuggets I get pulled right back onto the front porch swing smoking it again in my mind. It is without a doubt the finest tasting cannabis that I ever had and that's saying something, lol. Someone took a lot of pride in growing that batch.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I have grown organically and with hydroponics in the past, personally prefer organic. I am in search of the best tasting cherry pie strain around. I had a small quantity at one time that was as close to tasting like a real cherry pie as you could get. It wasn't heavy hitting but that flavor profile was amazing. Pollen from a strong male would be beneficial as well. I don't do clones due to pest and disease and prefer seeds. Any super unusual strains interest me like African black magic. I stand in awe of some breeders and would love to know more about it especially terpene production. If you have interesting pollen or seeds don't hesitate to reach out to me. Be blessed, grateful and happy.
Welcome! Which breeder's versions of Cherry Pie have you tried?

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I just remember clones of that going around. I never thought of it in seed form, but your comment made me look and it seems like there are a variety of options. Thanks for that one @Milson

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I just remember clones of that going around. I never thought of it in seed form, but your comment made me look and it seems like there are a variety of options. Thanks for that one @Milson
You never know what will happen if you push good vibes out! Which ones look most promising to you? I have only seen it at ILGM but i haven't looked much.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I saw seedsman, dutch seeds shop and the seed depot had some. A good handful of companies out there with fem versions.

GhostFaceTiller

GhostFaceTiller

Did anyone find the real cherry pie anywhere? I just got three packs of cherry pie crosses but all I can really find are crosses in seed form..just flipped some Birthday cake from purple caper into bloom
The packs I found were archives cherry pie x dosido(sweet thang)
Pacific Northwest’s GMC which if cherry pie x gas mask and
Calco genetics mendoberries which is cherry pie-cookie fam cut x kens gdp

if anyone’s found anything else or clones of C P, I’d love to hear..

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Saw this on crop king.ca
E0ADE17B C251 44D2 961F 9830B0C07BB0

GhostFaceTiller

GhostFaceTiller

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I like the fruity strains but that’s not high on my list. I picked up the 5 alive. It sounds fantastic. Have some friends that grew it and were very very happy

GhostFaceTiller

GhostFaceTiller

I like the fruity strains but that’s not high on my list. I picked up the 5 alive. It sounds fantastic. Have some friends that grew it and were very very happy
I used to love the fruitier stuff to and used to grow a bit of that subcool gear like vortex and jtr but but the gassy cookie smoke and chem flavors have been really a favorite of mine lately..heard good things about 5 alive and think I got it a while back from Lithouse and that was impressive smoke

Top Bottom