New outdoor grow , slight problems need a diagnose

• Thread starter SleepyBTokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

With that soil and that humidity, I would just use straight water with a ppm of 100-150. Using harder tap water you could dilute it down to those numbers with RO. Or using RO you could add Calcium Carbonate and/or tap water to bring it up to 100-150ppm.

When it comes time to start adding nutrients start really low, and I personally wouldnt go above 500ppm, on a feed/feed/water cycle with humidity that low. Probably wont be until they are in flower or really close to it. But obviously you will need to feed them more specifically based on how hungry or overfed they look
well I use Nestle pure life water because it has a ph of 7.3 witch I herd is a good amount for cannabis plants , but I will cut off their feeding UNTILL necessary I usually feed them a half teaspoon in a gallon every 4th or 3rd watering

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How dose the hydro growing do ?
It's all together different beast. I think it's definitely faster growth but more growth isn't always better. I will probably switch to soil next year and give that a go to better understand the difference. I have only grown hydroponically. I think dirt is the place to start and possibly stay depending on goals though

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

It's all together different beast. I think it's definitely faster growth but more growth isn't always better. I will probably switch to soil next year and give that a go to better understand the difference. I have only grown hydroponically. I think dirt is the place to start and possibly stay depending on goals though
When you grow with hydroponics is it harder to do then soil ? And is it cheaper or more costly , I’m almost home too so I’ll upload some of those so you guys can let me know what’s going on because sadly I cannot tell .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When you grow with hydroponics is it harder to do then soil ? And is it cheaper or more costly , I’m almost home too so I’ll upload some of those so you guys can let me know what’s going on because sadly I cannot tell .
More costly.. is it harder that's kinda subjective. I grew aquatic plants for 20 yrs before starting hydro so for me it was easy and dirt will be harder but I would on average dirt would be an easier place to start if completely new. There are some major benefits to dirt over hydro and some benefits of hydro over dirt.

Personally I think I will prefer dirt eventually.

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Here are the lovely babes

It’s been pretty hot lately today it’s 105🙄

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

If you don’t have R/O water you can fill a few jugs of tap water and let sit open for 24-36 hours. Should be fine
Thanks , and if you guys wants feel free to stop by and look at my new grow diary . I hade just watered them but the top souls already dried out and the pots are low key kinda hot

Top Bottom