• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

any new outdoor releases before my season starts up here in canada

Motarebel

Motarebel

It looks we won't have anything for the northern outdoor grower untill next year. I have some old Mighty mite beans on hand and supposedly some auto affy cutts being sent. I wanted to run the AA's outdoors for selection so that means beans won't be ready untill next year.

M

Mr. Whipple

Love the old Mighty Mite from the mid 90's.

Whip :banana:

S

soda seeds

Nice Mota, but if the AA are coming from cuts why run them for selection, won't they all be the same?

And also breederbrad has some aa x mm beans (which I will doing this summer, as well as f2ing and crossing to others. I don't mean to say you shouldn't make the beans, just saying some exist already.

But enjoy the AA, I've heard shes a great one; still searching for her in cut form myself.

Motarebel

Motarebel

You got me there Soda, not sure what i was thinking when i said that. What i ment is i wanted to run a few strains outdoors to select the early males to pollenate the AA. The AA cut is a hard one to obtain and i've been told to keep it to myself while doing my backcrossing project. I did check with BreederBrad about it and he's sending me some beans so with his help the process will go much faster.Once i find that special male then i can do some bx'ing indoors this winter and have beans ready for next spring.

O

Obsoul33t

we just started playing with the AA . have heard all good things .currently i have some vegging for the first of 4 od runs.

veg her 3 feet and pull 3/4lb is the word .

even if the AA isn't that great she will make up for it in not having to pull light dep covers everyday .. man i will get to sleep in now yee haw

AA is a turbo rooter , 5 days after sticking roots popped gotta love that

BlackBart

BlackBart

The AA is one fine lady . The guy who holds it (a friend ) prob won't be giving out cuts anytime soon so if you got her you want to hold on to her . I have Autoflower strain from Alaska that I am working on . It will be crossed with this Afi that I got from Sweetleaf years ago .

New Afi 1
G

guerilla family

The AAF will make later strains finish about a month earlier.

"veg her 3 feet and pull 3/4lb is the word ."

> the "word" got around fast ..

WHere can you get this auto afie?

GFam

Motarebel

Motarebel

WHere can you get this auto afie?

GFam

The AA clone is in Canada,only one person in the states currently has it(or at least those are the claims). It's starting to make the rounds in Canada as i know a few who hold clones now.

K

Krip Keeper

mota, last time i talked to said holder he said he was getting ready to send her down to ya buddy. it was a few dayz ago. When i chat with him again i'll try to remind him... fingers crossed!

S

soda seeds

You got me there Soda, not sure what i was thinking when i said that. What i ment is i wanted to run a few strains outdoors to select the early males to pollenate the AA. The AA cut is a hard one to obtain and i've been told to keep it to myself while doing my backcrossing project. I did check with BreederBrad about it and he's sending me some beans so with his help the process will go much faster.Once i find that special male then i can do some bx'ing indoors this winter and have beans ready for next spring.

Ahh gotcha Mota, and seems like a good plan. I am certainly interested in AA genetics after hearing/seeing so much about it for the past couple years, too bad it is so damn hard to obtain the cut (I've been trying for a while now lol). I thought I remember Ribs saying a couple in the US had em and they were being spread but I could be wrong.

Either way can't wait to see/try the AA crosses you come up with Mota, and in the meantime my search for the AA continues; here's to hoping for some nice plants from brad's MM x AA. Don't think much hoping will be needed though :banana:

BlackBart

BlackBart

I know for a fact that only one or two people have this cut in the states and one of them is charging $1000.00 for a cut . It was not what R wanted . He does not want peeps making money on something he has sent out freely . I don't blame him a bit .

S

soda seeds

Oops damn stoner memory, thanks for the real info bart. And $1000 a cut, and it doesn't even have a kush or chem name attached, holy crap that really is ridiculous (not that those are worth $1000 IMO either).

Unfortunately with this kind of crap happening I can almost see why some people want to hoard their strains. Ribs does the hard work of selection/mother keeping all these years, then very generously passes her around, and someone wants to make bank on his work? Geez. I hope I can find a nice auto affy pheno outta brads seeds to pass around for FREE.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Heh, heh...not the guy I met! ;)

Silly internet...rumors are for kids.

Man i'm really confused now. I tried getting a cutt last year and the guy tried selling it to my friend for $1,000,no rumor and i'm not a kid. I'm not a mushroom and i'm tired of bullshitters feeding me shit! I was told cashcroppers in Canada didn't want this clone to get out and they charged this fella from N.Y. $1,000 for a cutt so he was charging a $1,000 for it too. I really hate being lied to so i'm bummed and not really sure i want to touch this cutt now.

O

Obsoul33t

the guy i got it from did in fact pay $1000 for the cutting and is not from nyc . it did come from canada .. he graciously gifted it to me . no restrictions were put on it . i think if someone pays that kind of coin for a cut it then becomes theirs to pass it along to who they feel ...

he paid what he did because of the work load it releases you from during light dep ops . no more waking up early to pull tarps and no having to be there in the evenings . yes it has tremendous value in that respect and worth every penny of the grand spent on it .

O

Obsoul33t

lol butte no poo stirred mang , gonna be heading ur way soon i'll hit ya up

cheers

B

British_Hempire

Nice to see folks cooperating to spread interesting genetics, props to you all.

B

BreederBrad2

what a shame^^ i would have given it to ya for free dude:), so i wonder how many $1000 cuts he's sold?

Latest posts

Top Bottom