New Outdoors Babys How Are They Doing?

• Thread starter Drowblock501
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drowblock501

Drowblock501

Got sum. New babys sweet islald kush and the other one is unidentified im using espoma organic garden tone and their outdoor plants any tips on getting thesr babys to. Grow better and. Get a better yield

New outdoors babys how are they doing
New outdoors babys how are they doing 2
New outdoors babys how are they doing 3
New outdoors babys how are they doing 4
New outdoors babys how are they doing 5
Yaddadamean

Yaddadamean

IMG 2546

These girls are savages. They made it through the harsh Cali winter. GDP strain. I thought they were goners, but now i'll start to give them more TLC. They were originally intended to clone. But now, I'll take care of their buds. Smells potent. Hoping to yield a couple zips. QP would be awesome. We'll see how she turns out.

tdarian

tdarian

Mine are all over the place. The ones grown from seeds that came out of geologic's 2016 garden (CJ5XCJ6) are taking off nicely. The iScream Punch also from geologic seed from 2016 doing OK too.

I've also got 2 LA Pure Kush from logic seeds and one is strong, the other moving slow.

I've also got 3 BubaKuchX GSC from logic seeds. The strongest looking one began to flower (???) and the other 2 are very small.

I germinated and started all of these during the 1st 10 days of March. What would cause any of these to flower during days of increasing light duration? I'm in Orange county California......

I also have 2 volunteers that came up late December, both flowering females.

Top Bottom