new packaging

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

A couple designs done by MARTA,let us know what ya think. It's like a business card ,the flip side will have strain info and an email addy so you contact us directly with any questions or problems. Seeds will be placed in LACON containers for safe keeping.
Pack front leather mockup
Pack back leather mockup
Pack front wood mockup
Pack back wood mockup

Amber

Amber

I like em both but I think the wood is more farmer appealing. IDK wood comes from trees and farmers have trees on the brain. For some city folk though it may be hillbilly or red neckish.

Reactions: rvd
lone420ranger

lone420ranger

A couple designs done by MARTA,let us know what ya think. It's like a business card ,the flip side will have strain info and an email addy so you contact us directly with any questions or problems. Seeds will be placed in LACON containers for safe keeping.View attachment 299753View attachment 299754View attachment 299755View attachment 299756

Mota my brotha'...i think your old avatar was MUCH better. This new one is very hard to make out, your old one was easy to make out.

Can you send me an email about the Sour Turbo X Twisted Fruit you made.ade a few years ago? I popped a couple of beans from the pack you gave me but i don't know anything about it except you bred it, so it must be good!

Thanks, buddy...hope all is well with you and your family.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I like the old rebel packaging, myself lmfao. If I had to choose a new one, though; it would definitely be the one with the wooden fence background. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Reactions: rvd
lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Mota can use the old avatar with the wooden background (which' BTW, is from DJ Short's logo)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Mota what ya Callin the ortega x ss/dc?

Hashpipe!

I like wood background too but the rebel flag letters make it too busy. Looks good in big pics but downsized you get dizzy trying to read it and it doesn't stick out. We'll work on the lettering to make it pop,needs to be an eye catcher.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

very nice sir. cant wait to get some of the new pks in my box of rocks. go on kick it into gear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom