NEW PICS! of my first time

• Thread starter ThuhWiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ThuhWiz

tell me what you think =] I had nutrient overdose but i think i took care of it lol

New pics of my first time
New pics of my first time 2
New pics of my first time 3
New pics of my first time 4
New pics of my first time 5
H

Hylife

Might wanna check in on that doesn't look like a typical over feed to me. But nice job for your first time! You got a blue LED panel, CFL, and a single 2ft T5 it looks like? What are you feeding? What medium are you using? Whats the strain? What day are you on? :smiley_joint:

Hylife

T

ThuhWiz

lol thank you but i have just 2 100 wat compact florescent around the plant and then the longer florescent lol but i used no grow (except the ones in the soil [fox farm]) nutes but the flowering nutes i used were connoisseur A+B, big bud and overdrive i should be on the last week of flower as well

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
No where near finished my friend, let her grow mo!
If I had to guess i'd say a couple more weeks at least.
Happy growing.
FJ

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

How many weeks of flower so far? Is your grow area super light tight for the dark cycle? Make sure you really watch that one. Keep it up man, and wait like farmer jon said for those buds to fill out a bit more, and ripen up.

T

ThuhWiz

I've been flowering for about a month now and yeah its deff dark in there when i want it to be. but thanks for the input i'll use it well

T

ThuhWiz

sorry i messed up when i said a month its been 2 months and a day now lol

S

smokestack23

You've been flowering it for 2 months?? It "looks" like it's just 4 weeks in or so. Of course different strains are different but yeah...that thing doesn't look even NEAR ready yet. What's the strain?

Looks to me like it has a GOOD 4 weeks left. They should fatten-up then the pistils should start turning red/brown and then you'll still have a couple weeks left (again, depending on strain).

I think of the flowering cycle as several mini-cycles. First is the stretch and showing sex followed by slower stretch and what my wife calls "stacking"..when they start to really produce flowers and the nodes start stacking up making big cohesive colas/buds, followed by the fattening/bloating of bracts and dying pistils, followed by ripening/flush.

Yours look to be starting the "stacking" segment. Frick..I LOVE that word.

Now for the mandatory warnings...I could be wrong. Please don't take my OPINIONS to the bank. These are just my opinions and of course YMMV and these opinions are just FWIW, AFAIK, IMO, IMHO...blah blahblah

T

ThuhWiz

yeah fer sure i started flower in December on the 15th but i have no clue what the strain is lol and there are already a few red hairs its proll like 35% to 40% red already but in the pictures you can hardly see that. I think the overdrive is doing its job lol but im deff going to wait for a while now.

Top Bottom