• Thread starter sm0tp0k3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sm0tp0k3r

SAM_1451.JPG
SAM_1454.JPG
SAM_1455.JPG

So these are my ladies.. there in the final week.. didnt really have a feeding schdule the first time i was winging it and going by ppm raising them up each week.. well let me tell you.. bad idea.. LOL over fed stunted them a bit im sure.. there buds are still nice and lots of crystal but ill be following a perfect schdule next time which i got from a friend and hes doing a pound a light in dirt... also rigged up my hot water tank to exhaust into the room.. for free c02 and i vegged my next set 2 weeks instead of a single week.. this time.

G

growsjoe1

any chance of getting a pic with the hps turned off...they look good but would definitely be able to see better with lights off

lazarus718

lazarus718

Are you taking those pics with a cell phone dude? Can't really see too much. What strain(s)?

haqndyman

haqndyman

do you really think it is safe to exhaust your water heater emissions into your grow area? you're exposing yourself and the plants to possible high carbon monoxide levels.,

good luck,
h.a.

S

sm0tp0k3r

strain is purple kush... and i can take a pic with the lights off... ill take one when there done... this friday before i chop down and put up finished pics.... as for the carbon monoxide levels.. yes ive done alot of research... and as it is my room runs with the outtake and 2 intakes on at all times basically.. so theres no stagnant air sitting in there.. i dont have a ppm meter for the c02 yet so im not sure what levels im running.. but with any c02 operations that runs off natural gas there is going to be CO... just at what levels.. as i understand you look at the color of the flame its burning.. if its blue.. your good.. if its orange.. its not.. my flame is blue and my hot water tank is 1 year old.. seems to be working good so far... remember a hot water tank dosnt have alot of exhaust like a furnace... its free c02 aswell.. i also run a sealed room.. only way it gets in or out is through the fans...

jammie

jammie

I would recommend a smoke detector with co monitor as a safety backup.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Please do not be offended by this post.

You definalty want to get some detectors as jammie recomended ASAP bro! I was just reading about some C02 deaths as well as monoxide poisoning. Everyone always THINKS they have it under control and "know" what is going on, right up until it gets out of hand and someone gets hurt.

You should have already had a good C02 meter and proper detectors up and running BEFORE a single PPM of C02 was EVER directed to your room.

The dangerous way C02 and monoxides work is that by the time you realize there is something wrong, it is too late. Which is why you need 24/7 monitoring and detectors to start with.

I suggest you do some research on how to properly setup C02 in a grow room because the way you are going about it currently is dangerous.

A good source from this forum is post by G.O.D. as his professional setups are done correctly but more importantly they are done safely.

Cheers!

J

Johndoe84

goodshit buddy ya would deff love to see them without the hps on them

Top Bottom