New Plans for our next grow with SE 5000 Upgrade

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We did have everything set so that we had a sweet spot to grow in, but the fire changed everything. We finally found a decent place to live and it even has a closet with a built-in dryer vent for our grow. We don't have a washer/dryer so we use the complex laundry. $1/load wash and dry. The old washer closet is getting a new purpose.

We have the SE5000 that Spider Farmer is sponsoring the grow with. It will not fit the grow space we have so I will be re-modding it to fit. It will have 3 strips on top and one on the back and both side walls. The ones on the walls will be up and down instead of side to side. I'll post my rebuild plans for the light after drawing them up. This one will be interesting.

I'm also going to try and source my building materials in the free market. Free shipping pallets and such...

The neighbors will think my dryer is always running. 😅

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

We did have everything set so that we had a sweet spot to grow in, but the fire changed everything. We finally found a decent place to live and it even has a closet with a built-in dryer vent for our grow. We don't have a washer/dryer so we use the complex laundry. $1/load wash and dry. The old washer closet is getting a new purpose.

We have the SE5000 that Spider Farmer is sponsoring the grow with. It will not fit the grow space we have so I will be re-modding it to fit. It will have 3 strips on top and one on the back and both side walls. The ones on the walls will be up and down instead of side to side. I'll post my rebuild plans for the light after drawing them up. This one will be interesting.

I'm also going to try and source my building materials in the free market. Free shipping pallets and such...

Make sure you run all the bars on the light, if not you will burn up your led bars.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Post pics of the light modifications please, I want to see.

I almost did some mods to my SE3000’s to make them fit in my tent, but I didn’t have to in the end thankfully.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I have not modded the light because we decided to go with a 4x4 tent instead of having to build one that we will have to move again.
This does not have the UV Spider Farmer light on it because I did not know they had them when I made it. I plan on adding 2 of them to the rack.

Current shopping list

Grow Shopping List
Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lets look at the inventory....

GDP regs = 16 seeds
Gorilla Glue regs = about 20 seeds
Strawberry Tahoe = 1 seed
Tyrones Purps = 5 seeds
BGB = 1 seed
Lemon Haze = 2 seeds
Original Afghani regs = 3 seeds
Strawberry Loctite regs = 8 seeds
IBL Jack Durban = 8 seeds
Purple Punch fem = 1 seed
Skywalker x Mango Smile fem = 2 seeds
IBL Durban Poison = 10 seeds
IBL Durban Poison regs = 10 seeds
Tangie GD = 18 seeds
Sunshine Suprise = about 20 seeds
Mr. Cisco regs = 30 seeds

I was hoping for a couple of autos we could grow out quickly to get our supply started again.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Those are our leftovers from Hawaii. Some of those came from Farm members.

Top Bottom