New plants need some advice new to growing

• Thread starter Og112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og112

Og112

I just sprouted these seeds about 3 days ago. Went this morning and bought perilite new soil and root stimulator. these will eventually be outdoor plants. Any advice?

New plants need some advice new to growing
New plants need some advice new to growing 2
New plants need some advice new to growing 3
New plants need some advice new to growing 4
Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm first off... Do you have any growing experience, at all? Suggest strongly that you get some reading under your belt, start with books solely based on growing pot. Then you can get busy reading in the basic growing section, followed up with following some grow diaries. The community has no idea of your experience, and from your statement, and recent joinage, you’ve never grown before. Everyone of us here has been there (just starting out), we educated ourselves and books and reading the posts here... we can offer assistance, but you’ve got to do the basics, and the heavy lifting... good growing.

Last edited:
Og112

Og112

Welcome to the farm first off... Do you have any growing experience, at all? Suggest strongly that you get some reading under your belt, start with books solely based on growing pot. Then you can get busy reading in the basic growing section, followed up with following some grow diaries. The community has no idea of your experience, and from your statement, and recent joinage, you’ve never grown before. Everyone of us here has been there (just starting out), we educated ourselves and books and reading the posts here... we can offer assistance, but you’ve got to do the basics, and the heavy lifting... good luck.
Not really. First grow. And ok I will definitely look up more information on growing. Thx for the advice

Dan789

Dan789

Not really. First grow. And ok I will definitely look up more information on growing. Thx for the advice
Didn’t intend to come off, “as your on your own”, hit us (the community) up for any questions you encounter along the way. Good growing.
I’d personally hold off on the rooting stimulant, I’ve got no experience using that. Watch how much water you give those seedlings and use some type dome to hold the humidity, as they need it high.
I start with solo cups after they’re out of the seedling stage, then on to one gallon bags, then three gallon bags. Depending on how long your going to veg, you may require going to five gallon eventually...everyone uses a subtly different method.

Last edited:
Og112

Og112

It's good man I know what u meant. Ok. It's got a top for the humidity. And when do u think I should transplant to solo cups? I did a lil research and it said once the first set of pointy leaves come out but not sure if that true or not.

Dan789

Dan789

I wait till the plant is at the second node at least, (second set of leaves) before going to the solo cups...I use baggies over those for the same purpose as the dome. Poke some hole in the bottom (solo cups) and low on the sides so you can see the roots growing out, then it’s time for a bigger home.

Og112

Og112

I wait till the plant is at the second node at least, (second set of leaves) before going to the solo cups...I use baggies over those for the same purpose as the dome. Poke some hole in the bottom (solo cups) and low on the sides so you can see the roots growing out, then it’s time for a bigger home.
ok thanks for the help man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom