New problems with the plant?

• Thread starter itsbeenjacob3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

itsbeenjacob3

was looking at my plant and noticed the tips turning yellow and some leaves curling or drying up etc, from what ive looked up it says its underwatered and low humidity but considering its google i figure first hand experience is more reliable

New problems with the plant
New problems with the plant 2
rayi

rayi

People will ask type of soil, feeding schdule, lights and a bunch of other things. May be the lights but it looks like you may have to slow down nitrogen.

Trixie

Trixie

As the pH drops into a low range due to high EC the leaf tips will burn. Its not that bad but like Rayi said you need to hold off on the Nitrogen.

I

itsbeenjacob3

As the pH drops into a low range due to high EC the leaf tips will burn. Its not that bad but like Rayi said you need to hold off on the Nitrogen.
okok thank you how should i go about doing that?

I

itsbeenjacob3

People will ask type of soil, feeding schdule, lights and a bunch of other things. May be the lights but it looks like you may have to slow down nitrogen.
word ok ill post that right now and okok how should i go about doing that?

I

itsbeenjacob3

Soil: MiracleGro Potting Soil
Nutrients: 2tsp FloraNova Bloom
5-10ml Overdrive
1/2tsp White Shark
1gal Water

Trixie

Trixie

You can just use water for a few waterings and see if that helps. As the plant gets hungry for nutrients the leaves will show you. The photo above the plant looks good without adding anything but water.. Just keep driving you're almost at the end.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Plants seen a lot of stress, you can tell by the constant 3 leaf structure. Not enough soil in the pot and most likely bad watering habits with too much nutrients with weaker lights. This is all assumptions without knowing enough info. What kind of light are you using, and distance? What kind of soil?You most likely can get by with just watering for a bit like Trixie advised. I’m not sure there’s much fixing that can be done other than getting her to the finish line.

It’s all mistakes we experience and you will overcome them! We are here to help and hope the smoke is what you’re looking for.

Edit: saw your post on nutes and soil, and agreed with Codger, not a fan of Miraclegro, some people have success but you shouldn’t use time released nutrient soil.

Last edited:
ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Looks overfed in general (burned tips) with nitrogen toxicity specifically (dark green color, clawing.) I don't have experience with the products you're using, but I'd stay away from Miracle Gro in future runs. Too much nitrogen. Makes for nice green lawns, but it's tough on cannabis.

Top Bottom