New Quebec,Canada Grower

• Thread starter Darkstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darkstreets

Darkstreets

A big hello to everyone, dont have much to say about myself. Heard about Thcfarmer from a link on the invalid.com forums and having heard quite oftem about you guys i decided to come chek it out for myself and so far im not dissapointed at all.

im from quebec canada, weather out here allows for a short outdoors growng season. Most sativas wont really have time to finish here outside but hell im mostly a indoor guy myself.

Ive only been through 2 grows and am currently building my next grow room setup.
I am still experimenting with hydro culture so im here to learn more about that.
im not working with a lot of space so i cant have a huge setup my closet is 8 feet high X 4 feet wide X 5 feet deep. Could almost be considered a walk-in closet but it really isnt. anyhow you guys 'll get to see pics when im done with my new grow room setup.

X

XxchemoxX

hey dark streets im from quebec too and im growing outdoors this season my beans are on there way as we speakk ill share some photos once everything is going

D

Donk Frog

Hey bro ...welcome to the farm, I used to live in Quebec city area in the 90's(Charlesbourg)still go up every year to visit friends/family.......this is the best no nonsense fourm online no trolls no non construtive arguments....period....plus awesome gentics and great frienly knowagable members ....I also read french:)
welcome to you as well XxchemoxX

J

justplainJoe

hey thre, I'm new too...well not new to the practice...welcome!

X

XxchemoxX

Hey bro ...welcome to the farm, I used to live in Quebec city area in the 90's(Charlesbourg)still go up every year to visit friends/family.......this is the best no nonsense fourm online no trolls no non construtive arguments....period....plus awesome gentics and great frienly knowagable members ....I also read french:)
welcome to you as well XxchemoxX

Thanks donk frog i'd say where in quebec im from but thats just a little narked im more in the montreal region though:bong-hits:

Latest posts

Top Bottom