New releases.............

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FoUhCiKo

Hey Mota!

Do you still have a Pinconning Paralyzer cross in the works......? Back in the late '80s, early '90s we used to get some around here, it was an NL #5 x Afghan originally from Wolverine. I live about 20 minutes from Pinconning, born in Saginaw, grew up in Frankenmuth.....if I find a legit cut before you, I will let ya know!

FoUhCiKo

Motarebel

Motarebel

@Quagmire- remember you well and thanks for the xmas card! I will get with ya.;)

@FoUhCiKo- MrG was running some Dogman so maybe he'll chime in here. I know of a few peeps running the Paralyzer but no one seems willing to share the love. I'd settle for stash use only if that's what it comes down to, i don't have to make seeds with it. You grew up within minutes of me.:)

Quagmire

Quagmire

@Quagmire- remember you well and thanks for the xmas card! I will get with ya.;)

I was hoping you got your card, good to know my friend. So glad your doing what you love so much and still sharing with others the way you always have. I'm sure you love has touched many many gardens.. talk at ya soon.. Cman.

F

FoUhCiKo

@FoUhCiKo- MrG was running some Dogman so maybe he'll chime in here. I know of a few peeps running the Paralyzer but no one seems willing to share the love. I'd settle for stash use only if that's what it comes down to, i don't have to make seeds with it. You grew up within minutes of me.:)
Yeah Man.....I tried growing a few PP from seed back in '85 along the banks of the Cass behind my house. Soil was too sandy, and ants caused problems....what was grown out though was pretty good. Back then, an Oz of good Green was $75, Lumbo was $50-$60, then there was some Orange Bud from Millington that was $50 a Q.....

Mid Michigan = Center of Universe

Also got a pack of Rebel Yell......been looking for some good Sweet Tooth.....will start 5 in March. Got two packs (LD + RY) down at Galactic Gardens for a very good price ($120).

Take Care of Yourself....and good look with your business! Glad I can support local breeders and growers......been doing it for 30 years!

FoUhCiKo

MrG

MrG

I'm working on some Luther dogman hybrids now, the LD has a lemon sherbet funk smell. I need to run it a few more times before I make F2's of the ld. The male I have is incredible, the amount of resin from a stem rub is crazy. Fingers stick together like crazy glue. Your gonna love the ld, I can't wait to clear alittle room and do another round of ld beans.

F

FoUhCiKo

I'm working on some Luther dogman hybrids now, the LD has a lemon sherbet funk smell. I need to run it a few more times before I make F2's of the ld. The male I have is incredible, the amount of resin from a stem rub is crazy. Fingers stick together like crazy glue. Your gonna love the ld, I can't wait to clear alittle room and do another round of ld beans.
Thanks for the info Mr G. I am enthused about this cross.....i will pot up from the 1 gallons to the 5's today, then top 'em on Sunday. They were started with 3 Slippery Rails (Banana Kush f9 x Arcata Trainwreck). Maybe a "Slippery Dogman" sighting in the future.......? LOL!

FoUhCiKo

OH...(N)O!

covertchem

covertchem

Hey motor let's see that wifi og you placed with hope you have your game tight this year lots of competition I'm mi genetics are here... than you west coast masters at green door in detroit. Love you Vally gash keep doing what you doing brother good luck at event in feb

elkhunter

elkhunter

ugh...i cant stand the way their forums are set up...pain in the ass to navigate...

Top Bottom