New Room 14 1000w De Air Cooled Light Set Up

• Thread starter Woodya08
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hookah79

Hookah79

U must not be familiar w air cooled de reflectors....? They dont cool the bulbs. I recommend u check em out b4 giving advice
Ok i did some reading and correct they dont cool the bulb.
BUT nonetheless why go DE and put glass in between blocking some spectrum/light and eventually hurting yield?.Idk to me it makes no sense unless the op is growing in a tent which again it makes no sense getting DE imho.
If it was me with all that cooling i would do the gavita 825 and call it a day.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

14 lights is a big bite to chew if you haven't grown for awhile. Maybe try jumping into 8 lights and go from there. Just a thought.

Hookah79

Hookah79

Woody you might be able to squeeze the gavitas between joists if you’re growing in the basement.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Just run a 2x4 the opposite direction of your joist and mount wherever you like.

W

Woodya08

14 lights is a big bite to chew if you haven't grow for awhile. Maybe try jumping into 8 lights and go from there. Just a thought.
Yeah, I think I'll be okay. These DE are way powerful @100hrz, from my understanding much more then normal magnetic ballast. I plan on having a 5 to 5'6ft canopy

Last edited:
W

Woodya08

Woody you might be able to squeeze the gavitas between joists if you’re growing in the basement.
IMG 20180701 175010768

Just an old cinder block building. Two more rooms half the size. This room will be the project for now.

IMG 20180701 175005026
Top Bottom