New Room 17' x 18'

• Thread starter gamehendge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gamehendge

Got a new room finally, a bit bigger.
17' x 18'
What do you think an optimal floor plan to maximize no of lights and still get around in the room. I have been running 5gal pots soil organic. But contemplating switching back to Canna Coco running 0/6/9 GH maybe in 3gals. Ive been hand watering but I might set up a drip system. Definitely DTW but with as minimal run-off as possible.

I have unlimited 4x8s , 4x4s and (3) 3x4 trays that Ive had abt 12" off the floor with small rez underneath that i pump out BUT I could be into building a tray for the whole room w pond liner ontop.

I am already running 8 Raptors so counting those I want to at least add 4-6 more if possible. \

FLOOR PLAN IDEAS??

:bong-hits:

G

gamehendge

also have a 10 x 10 control room/ workspace for potting up etc. where I will house the rez, water filter etc. Ballasts are outside the room in a separate space in the attic above. SO i basically just need room to get around. The only obstruction will be a 2' x 2' dehumidifier that has to sit on the floor... Scrubbers hanging.

S

ScrOGer

If you all the info you need. just think about it. if you already 6 hoods in the room, what is your current configuration?

use 1 thowie for every 4'x4' to 4'x5' area. make sure you have 2' between the rows. you can easily get 3, 4'x16' rows. Maybe 4, if you do not need 360degree access the plants.

try and use this to map out your room. it will be to scale. this is a 20x20 room.

have fun configuring it the way you need.

20x20Template
G

gamehendge

re

so im going with 3 4x16 rows
soil beds 1 foot deep
30 plants per 4x16

I have 9 lights up but they are in a different spot in the house. im moving them over to the new garage.

thanks

G

gamehendge

and no i didnt catch superball. doing everthing out west though. you?

L

Lemony Skunkit

So just one room? You have no intention of dividing it up and having a veg area and a flowering area?

Latest posts

Top Bottom