• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
original.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/5899615/lego-grow-lab/gallery/1

Got a kick out of that and the Breaking Bad meth lab.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
If they had leggos like that when i was a kid i would have already had a 45k flip flop room that puts out1k grams per bulb pumping 9 -10 harvests per yr under 100 plants. All with Calis finest genitics.
Actually, i wood have ended up with a breaking bad meth lab, killed by the cartels bcuzz they wanted my formula, and market share.
Cool leggo set

Confu.

nugatronica

nugatronica

deffo played with legos when I was a kid maybe i should start up again haah!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I wonder what gpw that guy's getting? Awesome control setup, although his cool tubes are over the aisle. Looks like dtw into 10gal containers? Hope it's chow and not 100% perlite. I think he oughta scrog that shit, or better yet even drop the tubes vert and crank out some trees. He's got the spacing and res volume for it.

dankworth

dankworth

thats cuz youre a reflectix whore. .
For now, sure, but when I am correctly budgeted, you will be able to call me an orca film whore. Downwithdirt made a very solid argument on why I need to take a close look at that stuff. I believe it could offer better performance than reflectix.

But yes, I am a huge reflectix whore.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

For now, sure, but when I am correctly budgeted, you will be able to call me an orca film whore. Downwithdirt made a very solid argument on why I need to take a close look at that stuff. I believe it could offer better performance than reflectix.

But yes, I am a huge reflectix whore.

i dont blame you 1 bit. if i wasnt in a tent with reflective material id be doing the same thing as you trying to get the most out of the grow as possible. im just busting your balls bro, you kill shit. . . much respect!

dankworth

dankworth

i dont blame you 1 bit. if i wasnt in a tent with reflective material id be doing the same thing as you trying to get the most out of the grow as possible. im just busting your balls bro, you kill shit. . . much respect!
Oh dude, no offense taken. You should have been like "where are the slits where you insert your penis? Do you use just a slit or an x-cut?"
And I would then be all "slit for the extra friction. But I wrap that shit up tight. Can't have anything getting on my reflectix, it would ruin my reflectivity"

I was actually inspired by the placement of the reflective surfaces in tents when doing the reflectix paneling. Walls right next to the canopy and all.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Makes me wish I still had all the pics of stuff I built with legos when I was a kid...

ttystikk

ttystikk

Oh dude, no offense taken. You should have been like "where are the slits where you insert your penis? Do you use just a slit or an x-cut?"
And I would then be all "slit for the extra friction. But I wrap that shit up tight. Can't have anything getting on my reflectix, it would ruin my reflectivity"

I was actually inspired by the placement of the reflective surfaces in tents when doing the reflectix paneling. Walls right next to the canopy and all.

The only place reflective material makes much sense is right at the canopy edge. I'm still thinking about the reflectix covering the buckets underneath and then closing in around the lights above...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

well the glory hole in the reflictix is a given in any grow room, that comes standard in any room i build . . i know a lot of guys when converting from tents to full on rooms they will cut their tents up and use it to cover their walls . . they seem to like it but i feel there are better alternatives .

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

you guys would need to be real careful at my gig, the flectix is full of sharp staples i didn't bother to remove from the last setup..

dankworth

dankworth

you guys would need to be real careful at my gig, the flectix is full of sharp staples i didn't bother to remove from the last setup..
Love hurts hahahahah

Semen ain't even legit unless it's mixed with blood fuckin harharhar

Latest posts

Top Bottom