New Room Design and Ideas

• Thread starter Weekend Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weekend Farmer

Okay, so I finally got around to building a wall to create my new grow room. It's not very large but should do what I need it to do. I just want some feedback on my current plans.

So the space is 62" wide 34" deep 92" tall. I am wanting to be able to fit 6 plants under 1 light with all of my extras in 1 room. I have electrical run for (1) 240V outlet on its own 20a circuit and (4) 120v circuits on 2 20a circuits. This will be my veg and flower room. I have a 4' 4 bulb T5 light for clone and veg. I will be running a great white light hood with 1000w hps for flower. The flower light will pull air from another room and vent it into the attic. I am planning on running 6 dwc buckets from a central reservoir. I also have a can 50 carbon air filter with a 392 cfm fan. Each plant will be in a 5 gallon bucket, the reservoir will be (2) 31 gallon totes. I am going to try running a sealed room for now, if that doesn't work I have a blower to push exhaust with a passive intake. I'm hoping to keep temps low enough to not need a chiller for the reservoirs.

If you can think of anything I am missing at this time please let me know. I am in the middle of mudding all the walls so I can paint them flat white.

I'm wanting to get this right the first time so any help would be greatly appreciated.

WF

P

PureSugar

I think you're gonna need more light. 6 5-Gallon buckets under 1 light is a tight squeeze. I'd do 4 or add some extra lighting.

Good luck :big_boss:

Top Bottom