new room first diary

• Thread starter Gaval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gaval

since signing up on the thc farmer ive learned alot of shit on grow room set ups. I definitely had it all wrong. my first room was in a garage with ply wood floors no installation and a 12.5k btu air condition a 40 pint dehumidifier in a 12x12 room. needless to say the winter i had cold issues the summer massive heat issues. I have totally rebuilt the room here are some pics of what from the start of the tear down to the end result.

Grow room pics
Grow room pics 2
Grow room pics 3
Grow room pics 4
Grow room pics 5
Grow room pics 6
G

Gaval

the new room is totally insulated i used green board on the inside and some behr ultra bright white mold an mildew resistant paint. I decided to not build a wood floor in the room an let them sit on the cement (which i epoxied). I must say the sealed room is bad ass I even hooked up the furnace with a uv light on a-coil. I just bought 4 air king 18 inch wall fans i will be setting them up in the room tomorrow. I have 4 600 watts in there right now, i was thinking of maybe adding 2 1000 watt parabolic mh hoods on the ceiling or do you think i should just add some more verticals? the room is now 9x10 this is going to be my last soil grow all these plants are my mothers which is why every plant is different in size. this is also my first vertical grow an from what ive noticed it is bright as fuck i can barely see in there an there is only 2400 watts in there lol any advice or pointers on the room or vertical growing let me know

audius

audius

looks damm good, glad ya joined the farm. ya this place is a well of info.ive allways heard 2 600 is better than a 1000w. so looks like to me that ya got plenty of light. personally i dont grow that big but im sure some farmer that grows on your scale will chim in. nice job:banana1sv6:

G

Gaval

yeah as of right now its summertime so i dont think ill have to worry about that. Ill be buying that undercurrent soon maybe the cool cement floors will help out with chilling the water? The wood floors i tore down were nasty they had crazy amounts of mold growing underneath.

Latest posts

Top Bottom